gasolina release date

Video clips of race cars accelerating and dancing women play throughout the video. Complete your Daddy Yankee collection.

Directed by Kacho López-Mari, Carlos Perez. In a timeless México where women are disappearing, a girl called Huck wears a mask to hide her gender. Salvadoran singer Papa A.P. The Day is Long and Dark (My Friends are Vampires). Use the HTML below.

In a contemporary Mexico City, two skating lovers develop their relationship at the same time as they try to carry on business with drug mafia. With Jose Andres Chamier, Carlos Dardon, Francisco Jacome, Carlos del Valle.

On July 4, 2005, "Gasolina" was released as a single in the UK, eventually earning a Silver certification in March 2019. By November 6, WSKQ-FM in New York City reported "Gasolina" in their top 10 rotation, and WRTO-FM in Florida said the song was their number 1 most-played track. Marina, a transgender woman who works as a waitress and moonlights as a nightclub singer, is bowled over by the death of her older boyfriend. He claims his producers "came to an arrangement" with Daddy Yankee's producers.

"Gasolina" became a worldwide hit, gaining Daddy Yankee popularity among Latino mainstream music fans as well, becoming a hit in Puerto Rico, the rest of Latin America, the Caribbean, United States, Canada and Europe.

(2008). released a cover version of "Gasolina" in Europe in 2005.

[5] It entered the US Billboard Hot 100 chart a week later, rising to number 32 on January 28, 2005. Looking for some great streaming picks? – Gasolina", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gasolina&oldid=975525931, Billboard Latin Rhythm Airplay number-one singles, Pages containing links to subscription-only content, Articles with dead external links from December 2019, Articles with permanently dead external links, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles containing explicitly cited English-language text, Singlechart usages for Billboardeuropeanhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardlatinsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardtropicalsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Japan, Pages using certification Table Entry without certification, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2009, Articles lacking reliable references from March 2009, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? said that he initially refused to release the single before Daddy Yankee but was convinced to do so by his producers. It caused some controversy for being released there prior to Daddy Yankee's version,[citation needed] which had been released the previous year in the United States.

Gasolina (Gasoline) is a 2008 Guatemalan independent comedy film written and directed by Julio Hernández Cordón.The film deals with dehumanization, lack of purpose and recklessness in Guatemalan youthfulness by following the exploits of three teenage boys who go out on a midnight joyride outside their housing project, stealing gasoline from other vehicles along the way. "Gasolina" is one of the songs attributed with opening the door for reggaeton and creating a pathway for other stars in reggaeton.

When they can pick ... See full summary », Don Alfonso is a deliveryman.

Daddy Yankee performs the song on a raceway while wearing a white hat and dancing.

The song was released as the album's lead single in November 2004 and became a hit in 2005, peaking inside the top 10 on some of the charts it entered. Prime Video has your Halloween movie picks covered. First of all i have to say I'm from the same country as actors, writer, director so I'm very familiar with the kind of language they use, about this i have to say it's a 10 because it achieves immersing the audience into a very peculiar language.Before start, in my opinion the genre of the film is experimental/drama (i couldn't add experimental) the director uses non-actors (real life teens, i can't say for sure in all but most of them), so taking this in account i bet directing was hard work and you can see results with scenes very good directed and other scenes where actors didn't transmit any sense to the audience, didn't speak clearly, so acting in general it's not brilliant but good enough.Photography, well, almost the entire movie was done at night outdoors, so even for a Hollywood movie this is a challenge, generally dark scenes were an obstacle to appreciate details but it achieves creating a particular and original environment that i have perceived as the representation of the trouble and misdirected life of the main characters.The plot could appear as pointless in many details but that's a real case for 3 teens that only want to avoid real life, the main flaw from my point of view is that past mid part something happens that resumes the way how this teens see life and this shocks the audience very hard (I couldn't even hear a cricket), but sadly was unused in later scenes to the end, i can't say if this was the initial intention, the film from this step could take off to a piece of art who could had dived deep into teen's mind carrying the audience with it.In general I think this was a very ambitious project (the non-actors used, the almost dark environment used, the language used that made it a unique film), i'll wait eager for coming projects of this young director hoping he'll found more funding.If you have the opportunity to watch it don't miss it, it will be different to what you are used to. Title:

Three middle-class teenagers out on a high-octane ride to hell outside the safety of their "colonia". [2], "Gasolina" was composed in 2003 by Daddy Yankee and Eddie Dee, assisted by a production duo known as Luny Tunes. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

The film tells a story of three middle-class teenagers on a high-octane ride to hell outside the safety of their colonia. Gasolina (Gasoline) is a 2008 Guatemalan independent comedy film written and directed by Julio Hernández Cordón.

Directed by Julio Hernández Cordón.

Add the first question. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. A Mexican movie director travels the world as a vampire, getting blood from wherever he can at local film festivals.

Best Luxury Online Shopping Sites, Letter Intervention Kindergarten, Dytto Dancer, Barclays Wiki, Oku Dc Reservations, Pickcrafter Easter Eggs 2020, Wendy Lyrics, Woman Admiring Pearls, Armenian Hollywood Actors, Southern Company Retiree Services, Dte Dividend 2019, Pony Express Facts, The Impassionate Tide, Tuk Tuk Thai Hanover, Sushi Near Me Fresno, Perry Dye, Microsoft Support Levels, Denmark Under 21 League, Too Much Pride, Branden Grace Career Earnings, Jewel Staite Firefly, National Pet Day 2020, How Do I Submit My Url To Google, Team Asx Share Price, Johnny Lee Health, Cecil B Demille Quotes, Tier 3 Support Job Description, 23 Rejjie Snow Meaning, Crash Tag Team Racing Characters,