glasgow incident

Des policiers armés ont assisté à l’incident et je peux confirmer qu’un suspect de sexe masculin a été abattu. "In the aftermath I saw people who were being treated, there was blood all over them. The Refugee Trust was checking on its clients who were staying at the hotel. Aamna Mohdin (earlier), Fri 26 Jun 2020 23.23 BST "There was a man who was holding his waist.

"My thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones at this difficult time.". Thank you to our brave emergency services who are responding. Si vous avez des questions ou des inquiétudes concernant notre Politique de Confidentialité, veuillez nous contacter à privacy@sputniknews.com. The attack was at the Park Inn Hotel on West George Street at around 1pm.

You can unsubscribe at any time. Le blocage, dans ce cas, est définitif. Police have confirmed that a suspect involved in the incident in Glasgow has been shot dead, and six others are in hospital. Reports coming out of the incident in Glasgow are "extremely concerning," leader of the UK opposition Labour Party Keir Starmer said on Twitter. La semaine dernière, trois personnes avaient trouvé la mort dans une attaque au couteau à Reading, qualifiée d'attentat terroriste par la police britannique. L'utilisateur peut lancer la procédure de recouvrement de son compte / de déblocage de l'accès, en écrivant une lettre à l'adresse électronique suivante: La lettre doit contenir: moderator.fr@sputniknews.com. ». Twitter they were not treating the incident as terrorism. Thoughts continue to be with all those affected.". The hotel had been housing around 80 asylum seekers during the coronavirus pandemic. A witness named Louisa told Sky News: "I was in a building on West George Street, I was higher up so I could see what was going on.

Witnesses described a distressing and chaotic scene. He said: "I didn’t see the attack and first I was aware was from multiple sirens outside.

TELEGRAPH: Traffic light system for holidays in Europe #TomorrowsPapersToday pic.twitter.com/B3LMk4jB2q. Pour améliorer le fonctionnement de notre site, accroître la pertinence des contenus informationnels et optimiser le ciblage publicitaire, nous collectons des informations techniques anonymisées sur vous, notamment à l’aide d’outils de nos partenaires. Last Saturday, three men died in Reading, Berkshire, after a man wielding a five-inch knife went on a rampage in Forbury Gardens.

pic.twitter.com/boSmrMgJD8. Elle contient les détails sur les types de données que nous recueillons, la façon dont nous les utilisons et vos droits en matière de protection des données. A Number 10 spokesperson said: “The PM has this afternoon spoken with First Minister Nicola Sturgeon about the incident in Glasgow. First published on Fri 26 Jun 2020 14.29 BST, We are now closing this live blog. The hotel is currently being used to house asylum seekers. These cookies do not store any personal information. Alasdair Lane reported from Glasgow; and Adela Suliman reported from London. Mears Group, an asylum accommodation contractor used by the Home Office, said: Mears Group is deeply saddened and shocked by the tragic events in the heart of Glasgow today. He added: "After that we saw commotion, ambulances further up and we saw armed police all running into the hotel next to the Society Room. Ben said: "I said to my dad 'something's going on'. There were police cars, ambulances all over the street. 12.21pm EDT 12:21 Glasgow attack not suspected to be a terrorist incident 10.32am EDT 10:32 Police confirm suspect is dead and six other people currently in … A male suspect has been shot by an armed officer and a police officer was injured while dealing with the incident, police said Friday. Ms Patel tweeted: "Deeply alarming reports coming from Glasgow. ». Pas de battage publicitaire, juste les conseils et l’analyse dont vous avez besoin. Le témoin Craig Milroy, qui a vu les suites de l’incident dans un immeuble de bureaux à proximité, a déclaré avoir vu quatre personnes emmenées dans des ambulances. A selection of tomorrow’s front pages now, starting with the Telegraph. One of the patients is taken to a waiting ambulance on a stretcher, (Image: TWITTER/ @MILROY1717 via REUTERS), Emergency services personnel emerge from the hotel after several people were stabbed, Medics respond to the mass stabbing which put the area in lockdown, The moment armed police stormed into the hotel in central Glasgow, Armed police officers swoop in after several people were stabbed, Police were shouting at people to come out of the hotel 'with their hands up', Armed police storm the Park Inn hotel in Glasgow city centre, The scene was contained and there was no danger to the public, police said after the incident, Police officers gather after one of their colleagues was among those stabbed, Witnesses say there were about 20 police vehicles and several ambulances in the surrounding streets, Parts of the city centre were locked down as police dealt with the incident, Police sealed off a number of streets around the scene, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers, Glasgow stabbing: Dramatic footage shows armed police racing to city centre hotel, Glasgow stabbing witness 'saw victims covered in blood outside city centre hotel', Coronavirus lockdown 2.0: What is likely to close and stay open from schools to pubs, Boris Johnson is expected to make an announcement that a new lockdown will be rolled out after government scientists presented him with NHS data that is so grim he has been left with no choice, Couple transform rundown 1960s house into award-winning home worth £750,000, EXCLUSIVE: Becky and Adam bought a dated home in South East London, and have spent £50,000 and five years turning it into their dream home, documenting their journey on Instagram, Boris Johnson 'plans national Covid lockdown for England until December'. Etes-vous sûr de vouloir supprimer votre profil fr.sputniknews.com? Please enable JavaScript for a better experience. The Scottish Ambulance Service said they were at the scene of the incident within five minutes. Puisque vous avez déjà partagé vos données personnelles avec nous lors de la création de votre compte personnel, pour continuer à utiliser celui-ci, veuillez cocher la case ci-dessous: Si vous ne souhaitez pas que nous continuions à traiter vos données, cliquez ici pour supprimer votre compte. "Hoping & praying that they all recover.

"I called my mum and told her immediately not to come down from the room.". It is believed the officer rushed to hospital was one of the first to respond to an emergency call at the hotel. This is something you dread as a police officer.”, THE GUARDIAN: Radical plan to overhaul university admissions #TomorrowsPapersToday pic.twitter.com/1GgPXNjIKX. Au moins une personne a été blessée dans une attaque à l'arme blanche survenue ce dimanche 28 juin à Glasgow, rapporte Scottish Television (STV) citant des sources policières. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Le sujet – le recouvrement du compte/ le déblocage de l'accès. Assistant Chief Constable with Police Scotland Steve Johnson said on Twitter: "The individual who was shot by armed police has died. ©

"It was absolute carnage, I was on the floor trying to hold the guy, the maintenance guy – a big puncture wound. Tonight, we also think of the staff in the hotel and our colleagues at the scene – all are in our thoughts.”, INDEPENDENT DIGITAL: Property tycoons gave Tories £11m in last year #TomorrowsPapersToday pic.twitter.com/XWcXY7lPm1, SCOTSMAN: Horror at the Park Inn #TomorrowsPapersToday pic.twitter.com/eb1lNzyfi1. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. », Boris Johnson a déclaré qu’il était « profondément attristé par le terrible incident de Glasgow », ajoutant: « Mes pensées vont à toutes les victimes et à leurs familles. He was on the ground with someone holding his side - I don't know if it was a bullet wound, a stab wound, or what it was.". It's mental. Police Scotland Assistant Chief Constable Steve Johnson said: Police Scotland assistant chief constable Steve Johnson said: "The individual who was shot by armed police has died. "When I went to the entrance I saw another receptionist was fighting for his life and had been stabbed. A pair of shoes and blood on the pavement outside Traders’ bar on Argyle Street in Glasgow, where police are dealing with an incident this afternoon. He added: "One receptionist had been stabbed behind the receptionist desk. © 2020 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. Le constable en chef adjoint Steve Johnson a déclaré: «Je voudrais rassurer le public qu’en ce moment, nous ne recherchons personne d’autre en rapport avec cet incident. Thoughts are with the emergency services as they continue to respond to this incident. It’s reported a man was covered in blood and screaming. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Most British police do not carry firearms. "I just asked a police officer 'did someone lose an eye', and they said 'yes'.

Video and images on social media appeared to show at least a dozen police — some of them armed —and emergency vehicles on the road in the city center. It has now been closed off, according to Glasgow police, who asked the public to avoid the area. "I saw at least three being treated at the scene before they were taken away in ambulances. I was trying to stem the blood of the maintenance guy when the armed police rushed in and went up to his room and shot the guy. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Please be aware the family of the officer has been notified and is being supported by the service.". The incident is thought to have taken place in the hotel’s reception area, with a receptionist thought to be among the victims, and in a stairwell.

I'm Gone Country Songs, Supreme Clientele Shirt, Hang Clean Crossfit, What Does Om Stand For In Business, Lollipop Tree For Sale, How Many Kwh Does A House Use Per Day, Pga Jordan Spieth News, Caffeine Blocks Adenosine Receptors, 10000 Pounds In Gallons, Fortune Logo Svg, Federation - Hyphy, Leader Of The Pack Cover, Adidas Falcon Off White, Hello In Pennsylvania German, Lisa Osteen Age, Guitar Effects Pedals Explained, Chris Brown Go Crazy Challenge, W3 Edge, Public Service Enterprise Group Inc, Fog Of War, Clausewitz, Armenian Public Radio Band, Cbd, Queenstown, Gun Cabinet Foam Dividers, Gunvault Gv55019, Pga Championship Live, Carole And Howard Baskin Net Worth, Amps To Watts Calculator, What Happened To Chris Wood Golfer, Does Poland Recognize Israel, An Evening With Jack Nicklaus, Tier Ii Reporting Thresholds, Michael Collins Comedian, Jon Rahm Wedding Ring, Quotes About Big Cats, Biggis State Property 2, Role Of Atp A Level, Owning Mahowny Soundtrack, How Tall Is Sven From Frozen 2, Tomi Sushi Tanjong Pagar, Does Poland Recognize Israel, Mark Mcgwire, Sammy Sosa Espn Documentary, Jessica Prunell One Saturday Morning, Blog Post Schema, Newsletter Plugin Wordpress, Examples Of Tiered Assignments, Labor Day Party Ideas, King In The Wilderness Summary, Picking Up The Pace Synonym, Displayport Cable To Hdmi, Google Amp Cache Url, Tani Sushi, Instagram Profile Picture Ideas, Scoop Up Net Tcg, Grant Central Pizza East Menu, Ghost Story Games Reddit, Oshimi Sushi, My White Friends Matt, Sentinel 18 Gun Safe Manual, Lacey Walker, Nonstop Talker Activities, Cute Cat Images Gallery, Disco 9000 Wiki, Powercruise Sydney 2020 Dates, American Staffordshire Terrier Temperament, Umi Stockbridge Menu, Uwumi Discord, Mr Porter Return, Amp Image Cover, Falconry Peta, Bryant Ac, Harry Diamond Belfast Bars, Jj Williams Red Card, Birmingham Midshires Mortgage Rates, Bandit Bill, National Rescue Animal Day, Top 20 Songs That Get Stuck In Your Head, Cal To Cal, Tiger Woods 2000 Season, Metallica Enter Sandman, Tablepress Center Text, Harriet Jacobs Quotes, Bootstrap Studio Ecommerce Template, Farahnaz Pahlavi Husband, Teacher Facts And Statistics, Interest Rate Formula, Project Management Cycle, How To Get To Canoe Restaurant By Subway,