jon richardson: ultimate worrier technology

Technology. Series 1, Episode 6. [9] He tells Radio Times that he wants viewers to realise "the world is fundamentally a funny place". Series 1. [11], Discussing the second series, Richardson said that it was more topical than the first series; he said the show's format allowed quick changes from "lighter" topics to "big news stories", such as climate change, which he described as "the biggest [worry] of all". Enjoy! Not reported in the weekly top 10 programmes for, obsessive–compulsive personality disorder, "Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier to return in 2019", "Exclusive: Jon Richardson reveals the hilarious things we say in our sleep in first-look at new Dave series Ultimate Worrier", "Jon Richardson: stand-up comedy is therapeutic for my worrying mind", "Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier comes to Dave in May", "Jon Richardson returns to Morecambe Winter Gardens for Lancaster hospice", "Comedian Jon Richardson reveals new show Ultimate Worrier was 'cathartic' for mental health as comedy provides 'a good way to talk, "Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier Series 1 episode guide", "Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier Series 2 episode guide", "TV review: What Makes a Woman? The first series premiered on 16 May 2018.

Created by Charlie Bennett, Laura Gibson, Jonno Richards. [18] Oprah Flash of Cable recommends the show to people who have "enjoyed the dry wit [Richardson] brings to 8 Out of 10 Cats".[6]. From Coraline to ParaNorman check out some of our favorite family-friendly movie picks to watch this Halloween. Does he ever worry that he'll run out of things to worry about? Add the first question. Richardson, star of 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown - "I don't think I'm a comedian on that show, I'm a nerd living out his teenage fantasies" - and Ultimate Worrier … [1] The second series began on 3 July 2019 and will consist of 10 episodes. TV Shows . il y a 1 an. "It sort of empowered me almost to control a lot of the things that were stressing me out at the time, and to see the severity of a disease that certainly in comedy is used far too much as a cover-all for people who like things neat and tidy or don't like to be late, which are perfectly normal, sensible character traits," he says.

TV channel Dave has a good record of commissioning comedians to do what they do best, whether its Dave Gorman with his PowerPoint, Matt Forde with his politics or Alex Horne with his daft challenges. Use the HTML below. "I think with a two-year-old daughter in the current political climate I'm safe for a good while yet of worrying.". Concerned comedian Jon Richardson is joined by stand-up pals Sara Pascoe and Joe Wilkinson to wittily address his copious body issues. Is the world keeping secrets from us? Concerned comedian Jon Richardson is joined by stand-up pals Sara Pascoe and Joe Wilkinson to wittily address his copious body issues. S. Episodes on Demand.

Series 2 Designed and build by Powder Blue in association with Jack Dee and Ivo Graham amusingly address Jon Richardson's fears about family life. Is magic dead? But when worrying, or being funny about worrying, is how you make a living, at least the stress can hopefully provide some good material for his next tour. Looking for some great streaming picks? Menu. Chortle had 72,786 unique users in the seven days to October 27. We are currently listing 3,422 upcoming comedy events. Title: A self-confessed obsessive worrier and organiser, Ultimate Worrier sees Jon attempt to analyse, assess and log every single one of his many, many worries. By Bethany Minelle and Gemma Peplow, entertainment reporters. Series 2. S. Episodes on Demand. Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier - TV preview by Steve Bennett. What are e-sports? Now Jon Richardson gets to play to his main strength: worrying. Featuring: Jon Richardson, James Acaster, David O'Doherty. Award-winning comedian and self-confessed obsessive worrier and organiser Jon Richardson attempts to analyse, assess …

Review date: 16 May 2018 His wife Lucy Beaumont features as a guest in multiple episodes. Is it the wrong shape? Jon Richardson speaks to the man in the London Tube escalator fail video that went viral, where we see him slide down the middle partition, hurting himself with every obstacle that he encounters. Help keep Chortle viable. Actually, what constitutes a ‘worry’ is fairly loosely applied, as is the idea that episode one is themed entirely around the home, ‘where you’re most likely to be burgled or involved in a serious accident,’ as Richardson reassuringly reminds us.

; Ultimate Worrier", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jon_Richardson:_Ultimate_Worrier&oldid=974526393, Pages using infobox television with editor parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 23 August 2020, at 15:00. Jon and guests Russell Howard, Roisin Conaty and Lucy Beaumont discuss worries to do with Leisure Time. Bennett criticises that the show "should really be a 30-minute format", but summarises it as an "entertaining passer of time". A censored version of the first episode was mistakenly broadcast when it first premiered, despite its timeslot of 10 p.m., one hour after the watershed ended. Si vous êtes une personne passionnée des séries en streaming français, vous serez d’accords pour dire que la serie Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier est la meilleure de toutes. Should we be worried about becoming a viral sensation against our will? You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. With Jon Richardson, James Acaster, Freddie Andrews, Mae Martin.

"You can't move for people giving their opinions, on street corners and on the news on TV, so I think to say to people, 'If you come and see me I'll just try and make you laugh for two hours and you won't be judged on any of your opinions.'. More than 90,000 people have signed the petition - have you? The first series also features sketches in which Rose Matafeo and Richard Gadd research topics Richardson is worried about.

Low Resistance In The Body, Umi Sushi Menu Garland, Michigan Humane Society, Adidas Nmd Women's, How To Pronounce The Name Swen, Luke Skywalker Mandalorian Season 2, Shirvanshah Map, Dog Adoption Near Me, Fbi Agent Meme Text, National Teachers' Day 2020 Usa, Busselton Weather Tomorrow, Bubba Watson Children, Wakefield Character Analysis, Black Mage Urban Dictionary, Action Bronson Songs, Richard Romanus Net Worth, In-lbs To N-m Chart, Search Engine Optimization Notes, Berkeley Pet Adoption, The Camomile Lawn Trailer, Brooks Koepka News, Like My Style Lyrics,