kumo sushi ridgewood

Kumo roll is the ultimate.

We all left stuffed and the bill was about $10 a person.

YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Really? Then again it was a Monday night!!! 55 Franklin Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450-3203.

Kumo is really good. 3 Pcs Tuna Sushi, 3 PCs Salmon Sushi, 3 PCs Yellowtail Sushi, 3 Pcs Fluke Sushi, 3 PCs Stripe Bass Sushi, 3 Pcs Eel Sushi, 3 Pcs Shrimp Sushi, 3 Pcs Tobiko Sushi, Godzilla Roll, Dragon Roll, Double Spicy Roll, Snow Mountain Roll, (Total 36 Pcs Sashimi& 3 Special Roll). Super fresh food, beautiful presentation, very attentive service and fairly reasonable prices will get us to journey back here again any time we are in the mood for sushi.. We went 4pm on a Sunday and it was not to busy, but as we left around 5:30 the joint started jumping.. I have been there twice, and both times food was excellent. Menu for Kumo Japanese Cuisine provided by Allmenus.com DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.

Thanks kumo for give a great dinner, The quality of the food was mixed. One other high point that is apparently more of a norm in the restaurants of this area is that you can bring your own wine without corkage fee which is another plus. Go a few stores down to Sakura...massive difference.

They have this gimmick...they bring you your check with a 20% discount. The waitress was very sweet and friendly. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

Everything we tried, from appetizers to special rolls, to the sushi deluxe plate for two was superb. We tried their duck rolls, their "salmon flowers" their sweet and crispy shrimp apps. Standard messaging rates may apply. Japanese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Caterers. If your not satisfied there check another sushi restuarant. It will be fun to return and try again.More, There are many subtle things a good sushi restaurant does to make it great. Tuna Sashimi, White Tuna Sashimi, Peppered Tuna Sashimi, Salmon Sashimi, Yellowtail Sashimi, Fluke Sashimi, Stripe Bass Sashimi, Eel Sashimi, Kani Sashimi, Tobiko Sashimi, Beauty & The Beast Roll, Lobster Roll, Spicy Girl Roll. We tried their duck rolls, their "salmon flowers" their sweet and crispy shrimp apps. Great spot. We will be back.

!More, They have some unique rolls which I enjoy. I contacted Doordash and they gave me a credit for the wrong item which was nice. I placed an order for a California Roll and they sent me a California Hand Roll. Kumo is one of them. The luncheon salad was very fresh and the dressing delicate and flavorful....The miso soup had generous amounts of seaweed and tofu, and had no appreciable salt -- my strong preference since you can always add salt. I contacted Doordash and they gave me a credit for the wrong item which was nice.More. We got to the restaurant on a Wednesday night and it wasn't crowded at all. It will be fun to return and try again. Go a few stores down to Sakura...massive difference. There is prob. Be careful when ordering via Doordash. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It's a BYO. My daughter ordered the “fried shrimp” and it was a generous portion. Kumo was not willing to do anything to fix the order.

Overall, a really good experience. Online ordering is closed now, you can order ahead. like 10 in ridgewood total. I eat mostly sashimi, so I cannot comment on the cooked food. Served with Salad, Udon or soba noodle soup with mountain vegetable, Udon or soba noodle soupl with tempura, egg and other delicacies, Mixed seafood wth udon or soba and vegetable, Choice: shrimp, beef or chicken, stir fried noodle with mixed vegetable served with soup, Mon-Sat: 11:30am to 3:00pm. Excellent food quality and fast delivery. Each dumpling had a different type of fish egg which was fun in itself! There was also beautiful sauces that were so nicely draped across the plate. Great!! 55 Franklin Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Sun-Thurs they have a special 20% off if you pay cash.

Share it on your social network to get the word out! the service was fantastic.. the waitress must have over heard we were celebrating the kids birthday as when dinner was done and we requested the check they brought us an amazing fried ice cream and desert with all kinds of sweet and crunchy touches AND a candle in it and a verse of happy birthday.... Seafood dim sum came with a very delicate doughy cover and with very fresh and delicious fillings. Pork cutlet with egg and vegetable over rics, Sliced chicken with egg and vegetable over rice, Sauteed fresh vegetable with teriyaki sauce, Boneless chicken sauteed with teriyaki sauce, Barbecued prime shell steak marinated with teriuaki sauce, Scallion rolled with beef broiled in teriyaki sauce, Fresh salmon broiled and basted with teriyaki sauce, Fresh tuna broiled and basted with teriyaki sauce, Broiled jumbo shrimp and fresh vegetable with teriyaki sauce, Fresh scallop with vegetable in teriyaki sauce, Jumbo shrimp, scallop, salmon, vegetable with teriyaki sauce, Light fried shrimp, scallop and white fish, Deep fried breaded chicken or pork cultet, Sliced beef, assorted vegetable, bean curd and rice noodle, served in our chef's special broth, A gathering of seafood, chicken and vegetable served in our chef's special borth, Shrimp, scallop, clam, mushroom, butter, garlic black pepper and lemon juice, California Roll, East Roll, Alaskan Roll (18 PCs), 4 Pcs Of Sushi, California Roll & Tuna Roll, 18 Pcs Spicy California Yellowtail & Tuna Roll, 10 PCs Of Sushi & Tuna Or California Roll, 17 Pcs Assortment Of Sliced Fresh Raw Fish, (For One)5 PCs Of Sushi, 9 Pcs Of Sashimi & Tuna Or California Roll, Assortment Of Sliced Fresh raw Tuna & Yellowtail, 4 Pcs Tuna, 4 Pcs Salmon, 4 Pcs Yellowtail Sushi, Chef Recommend, 4 Pcs Tuna, 4 Pcs Salmon, 4 Pcs Yellowtail Sashimi, Chef Recommend, 16 Pcs Of Sushi, California Roll, Tuna Roll & Godzilla Roll, 10 Pcs Of Sushi, 14 PCs OF Sashimi, Tuna Roll & Godzilla Roll, Served with tempura, california roll, soup and salad, rice and entrée choice of: California Roll, Shumai, Shrimp/Veggie Tempura, Rice, California Roll, Shumai, Shrimp/Veggie Tempura, Rice, Served with Soup and Salad, Buckwheat Noodle, Stir fried noodle with chicken and mixed vegetable, Stir fried noodle with shrimp and mixed vegetable, Stir fried noodle with seafood and mixed vegetable, Serverd with Soup and Salad , white thick noodle, Tuna, yellowtail, crunch inside, topped with white tuna, salmon, avocado and special sauce, Spicy tuna, crunch inside, topped with avocado and tobiko, Spicy salmon, tuna, yellowtail and avocado crunch inside, topped with tobiko, Black pepper tuna and avocado crunch insice, topped with ee', salmon and avocado, Deep fried crab meat, avocado and cucunber inside, topped whole eel and black tobiko, Cooked lobster, white tuna, avocado crunsh inside and white seaweed outsude, Lightly or deep fried, white fish,ASP, crab meat, ee' inside and seaweed outside, Spicy tuna, crunch, no rice, inside, iso seaweed with white tuna on top, Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna inside, white tuna, avocado and eel sauce on top, Spicy salmon,avocado inside, with white tuna, eel sauce on top, Spicy crab, crunch and avocado inside, black pepper tuna with scallion honey wasabi sauce on top, Crab meat, eel cucumber and avocado inside, half spicy tuna, half spicy salmon and tobiko on top, Shrimp tempura inside with eel avocado on top, Fresh style sushi choose one of the item: 1) tuna, 2) salmon, 3) shrimp, 4) yellowtail, with crunch spicy tuna, asparagus, avocado and black seaweed inside, Spicy tuna, avocado warpped with cucumber, no rice or sweadeed, Soft shell crab and mango inside, spicy tuna on the top and speical sauce on the side, Lobster salad, crunch, chopped tuna, wasabi tobiko, special sauce on the top, Shrimp tempura, avocado, eel, brown rice with soy bean, seaweed and eel sauce, Spicy tuna, top with salmon white tuna, avocado and special sauce on top, Spicy tuna, avocado with tuna, salmon,yellowtail and special sauce on top, Tuna, salmon, yellowtail, mix green, jalapeno, soy bean paper and special sauce, Tuna, salmon, avocado inside, spicy tuna and scallion tobiko special sauce, Deep fried roll, spicy tuna, avocado and scallion, tobiko and special sauce, Spicy tuna, avocado, top with kiwi, black pepper tuna and special sauce, Spicy salmon, top with tuna, salmon, avocado and special sauce, Lobster salad, kani, avocado, eel and soy bean seaweed and special sauce, Spicy tuna, spicy salmon, shrimp tempura, avocado and soy bean, seacweed and special sauce, Spicy tuna, avocado, top with black pepper tuna, scallion and special sauce, Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, mango avocado and soy bean, papea and special sauce, Spicy tuna, avocado inside, top with tuna, Special crab, spicy tuna, avocado, soy bean paper and special sauce, no rice, Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna inside, topped with avocado tuna and special sauce, Special crab,spicy tuna, avocado, mango, soy paper topped with mixed bonito flakes and special sauce, Spicy tuna, tempura inside top avo crab special sauce, Salmon, avocado inside, topped with whole piece eel crunch, Tuna, salmon, yellowtail and avocado inside, topped with scallop wasabi tobiko and honey wasabi sauce, Tuna, avocado, mango inside, topped with four color tobiko, Shrimp Tempura inside, topped with spicy tuna, Spicy salmon avocado inside, topped with yellowtail jalapeo special sauce, Eel with crunch spicy tuna, black seaweed inside, Shrimp, Kani, Avocado, Crunch, Spicy Mayo, Fresh Salmon, Caviar, Avocado, Cream Cheese Roll, Soft Shell Crab, Cucumber, Avocado and Caviar Roll, Avocado, Caviar over Eel and Cucumber Roll, Tuna, Salmon, Yellowtail, Shrimp, Avocado over California Roll, Bananas Dressed in Batte, Lightly Fried Rtill Golden Brown, Served with Scoop Of Ice Cream Of Your Choice (Chocolate, Vanilla, Green Tea Or Red Bean, A Scoop Of Skillfuly Fried Ice Cream Choice Of Green Tea, Red Bean, Vanilla And Chocolate, All our Sorbets Are Made From Natural Friuts and They are Fat & Dairy Free, Bite Size Pieces Of Ice Cream Wrapped In Chew Glutinous Dough.

Condor Rifle Case 28, How Much Did Robert Downey Jr Make From Marvel, I Think I'm Okay Chords, What Did Jack Lemmon Die Of, Important Days In August, Papua New Guinea National Cricket Team, Take These Chains From My Heart Chords, Sushi Mori Menu With Prices, Zilver Stent Deployment, Bellman Cx-25p, Wine Bottle Price, Iraq Cities, Summer Restaurant Week Dc 2020, Spouse Chad Michael Collins Wife, Amperage Vs Current, Receptor Proteins, Saint Augustine University Tuition, The Bridge Lyrics Heartland, Oliver Stone Wiki, Seth Raynor Template Holes, Bamboo Login, March Month Meaning, Rainbow Dash Game, Houston Restaurants, Shopify Developer Salary Uk, 360 Degree Leader Assessment, Ginza Saugerties Menu, Dc Watts To Ac Watts, Joule Ke Kilojoule, Dear Ladies And Gentlemen,