la grotta ravinia

OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The only glitz was a 30 min wait past our reservation. La Grotta has been voted the Best Italian Restaurant by Atlanta Magazine for 18 consecutive years. If you live in the NE quarter of town there is no reason not to go here for some great Italian food...and the view into the Ravinia garden/woods area is spectacular, definitely not the typical restaurant view. I wish I could say the same thing for our service. Unfortunately we were the only party in the restaurant on a Friday night from 7:30-9:30pm. Everything tasty except the pancakes.

Menu may not be up to date. Overall most of the food was very flavorful. Carpaccio Di Manzo Con Arugula E Parmagiano, Capellini Con Gamberetti, Pancetta E Mascarpone, Salmone Fresco Grigliato Con Salsa Di Langosto, Filleto Di Maiale Con Prosciutto E Pepe Nero, Scallopine Di Vitello Con Marsala E Funghi.

the wait staff was attentive without being annoying and did not rush us at all. Exceptional service and food!! Please sign in to record your input. La Grotta Ravinia is rated 4.2 stars by 885 OpenTable diners. Considering this was the main course and the amount of money I spent, I expected much more.

Gnocchi was disgusting and was not traditional gnocchi. Italian Restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia. La Grotta has been voted the Best Italian Restaurant by Atlanta Magazine for 18 consecutive years. Three out of four entrees were good. Shrimp was overlooked and fishy. The risotto was salty and served in a pond of sauce rather than being moist. Overall most of the food was very flavorful. Apatizers were ok. Start your meal at La Grotta Ravinia with some cold antipasti, such as the classic beef Carpaccio or shaved prosciutto with melon. I took my boss and a client and we had a nice window view of the bridge and foliage. This is one of the most popular merchants on Groupon and is highly recommended by customers. See this menu on La Grotta Ravinia's site, Scallopine Di Vitello Con Marsala E Funghi.

La Grotta Ravinia's intimate ambiance and five-star food makes for a great Italian date night in Atlanta. I requested a seat by the window when I made my reservation and they gave me just that! Creme brûlée was good, not exceptional. (who does that now days??). Mother day buffet menu was limited and the service was terrible and the traffic flow tot he buffet was much to crowded. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot.

Wait staff would have preferred we didn't stop in. How is La Grotta Ravinia restaurant rated? Very sad. (Great for sharing) prosciutto di parma, sopressatta, veal loin, baby portobellos, fresh mozzarella, roast peppers & grilled vegetables, (Great for sharing) bruschetta of smoked salmon, fresh mozzarella, tomato & basil; & shiitake mushrooms, grana & truffle oil, Fresh mozzarella & vine ripe tomatoes with grilled asparagus, roasted peppers and basil olive oil, (Great for sharing) fried rhode island calamari with tomato caper dip & lemon garlic aioli, Beef carpaccio with fresh arugula, shaved parmasen and extra virgin olive oil, Grilled flatbread , smoked salmon, mascarpone, capers & red onion, Grilled portabello mushroom and vine ripe tomatoes with glazed grana podano, spinach, balsamic reduction and truffle oil, Romaine leaves tossed with creamy basil & roasted pepper vinaigrette and gorgonzola, Crisp romaine, homemade croutons & traditional dressing, Salad of assorted field greens with balsamic vinaigrette, Arugula with roasted beets, balsamic dressing and goat cheese, Whole wheat linguine may be substituted for any of the above preparations, Angel hair with shrimp, pancetta, shallots, white wine, san marzano tomato sauce, basil & mascarpone cheese, Spaghettini with traditional meat ragu tossed with wild mushrooms, peas, & a touch of cream, Fettuccine with pan roasted chicken breast, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, rich chicken brodo, goat cheese & a few chile flakes, Penne with crumbled sweet italian sausage, mixed peppers, red onions, white wine & fresh oregano in a light plum tomato sauce, Linguini, shrimp and scallops tossed in marinara and a little scampi butter, Homemade veal cannelloni and fontina, ricotta & parmasen on sauteed spinach with bechamela & tomato sauces, Arborio rice braised with grilled chicken, prosciutto, spinach, wild mushrooms & gorgonzola, Classic seafood risotto with shrimp, scallops, zucchini, fresh basil & plum tomatoes, Grilled atlantic salmon on a sauté of spinach & shiitake mushrooms with leek & potato puree and tomato lobster broth, Domestic center cut swordfish peppered and seared on basil mashed potatoes with red wine herb sauce, Dover sole sauteed with a sauce of extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice & fresh oregano with semolina flour gnocchi, Sauteed chicken scallopine with spinach, capers, lemon butter sauce and semolina flour gnocchi, Seared sea scallops, fresh corn, red peppers, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, red wine, brown butter and sage sauce, Shrimp sauteed with baby artichokes, shiitake mushrooms, roasted peppers & tomato filets with garlic lemon sauce and polenta, Grilled all natural pork tenderloin with buttered fettuccine and prosciutto, shallot & black peppercorn cream sauce, Grilled herb marinated chicken, fine green beans and mashed potatoes with wild mushrooms, fresh tomato & shallot red wine herb sauce, Veal scallopine sauteed with crimini mushrooms, classic marsala sauce & roast garlic mash potatoes, Scallopine of veal with baby artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, capers & lemon butter sauce with semolina flour gnocchi, Veal scallopine sautéed and topped with prosciutto d' parma, melted fontina, marsala wine sauce and penne al pesto, Traditional veal cutlet, pounded, breaded & pan sautéed, marinara, melted mozzarella with penne al pesto, Certified angus new york strip, grilled asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, truffle mash potatoes & shallot red wine herb sauce, Beef tenderloin grilled with spinach, gorgonzola, roast garlic mash potatoes and a barolo grain mustard sauce, Grilled double thick lamb chops, truffled mashed potatoes and rosemary white wine demi glace, Grilled handcut veal chop, semolina flour gnocchi, roasted shallots, barolo sauce and gorgonzola cream. It was more like gritty cakes that were burned. Also located at Peachtree House Condominium, 2637 Peachtree Rd., Atlanta, 404-231-1368. Veal was good. Food was not as good as usual. My experience at La Grotta was fantastic!

Although there were a couple of large events taking place on that Saturday night, self parking underneath was no problem at all, especially nice since I almost always eschew valet parking. With one exception all hot food was hot and cold food cold. The only reason I gave this two stars is because of the service and ambiance, and I was disappointed that the food didn't at least match those two categories in quality. Carpaccio Di Manzo Con Arugula E Parmagiano, Capellini Con Gamberetti, Pancetta E Mascarpone, Salmone Fresco Grigliato Con Salsa Di Langosto, Filleto Di Maiale Con Prosciutto E Pepe Nero, Scallopine Di Vitello Con Marsala E Funghi. none were outstanding.Restaurant also refused to substitute pasta for potatoes for our one diner who medically cannot have potatoes.Unreasonable.Waiter, a gentleman from Peru, left us hanging several times during the evening. The chicken parm was ok, but it is hard to mess that up. | Advertising The salmon was the best dish. Check GAYOT's list of Top Thanksgiving Wines. This is not a knock on the wait staff or management, as they were very friendly and attentive. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. Wine list is better at 9 out of 10 other restaurants. The chicken parm was ok, but it is hard to mess that up. It has been serving authentic Italian meals to the city since 1978 and it offers an elegant and intimate ambiance and views of a courtyard garden from the dining room. Solid but ambiance lacks like ptree location. Service was unacceptable. The crab cake, romantic setting and service were indeed the highlights.

Opening hours. I took my wife to La Grotta for Valentine's Day because it was highly recommended by one of my co-workers. Service was friendly and plentiful, and the sommelier Eric was outstanding. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564. Will go somewhere different next time. Not to worry as this was not my first choice off the buffet, but the kids were disappointed.

Closed. The kitchen at La Grotta Ravinia uses only the freshest ingredients in its dishes and strives to make hearty rustic meals from scratch.

Service was unacceptable. We'd shared a similar experience at their Peachtree Road site some years ago, and were delighted to learn of the Ravinia location since we were re-visiting Atlanta & were lodging in the Dunwoody area (plus it was raining!). (Great for sharing) prosciutto di parma, sopressatta, veal loin, baby portobellos, fresh mozzarella, roast peppers & grilled vegetables, (Great for sharing) bruschetta of smoked salmon, fresh mozzarella, tomato & basil; & shiitake mushrooms, grana & truffle oil, Fresh mozzarella & vine ripe tomatoes with grilled asparagus, roasted peppers and basil olive oil, (Great for sharing) fried rhode island calamari with tomato caper dip & lemon garlic aioli, Carpaccio Di Manzo Con Arugula E Parmagiano, Beef carpaccio with fresh arugula, shaved parmasen and extra virgin olive oil, Grilled flatbread , smoked salmon, mascarpone, capers & red onion, Grilled portabello mushroom and vine ripe tomatoes with glazed grana podano, spinach, balsamic reduction and truffle oil, Romaine leaves tossed with creamy basil & roasted pepper vinaigrette and gorgonzola, Crisp romaine, homemade croutons & traditional dressing, Salad of assorted field greens with balsamic vinaigrette, Arugula with roasted beets, balsamic dressing and goat cheese, Capellini Con Gamberetti, Pancetta E Mascarpone, Angel hair with shrimp, pancetta, shallots, white wine, san marzano tomato sauce, basil & mascarpone cheese, Spaghettini with traditional meat ragu tossed with wild mushrooms, peas, & a touch of cream, Fettuccine with pan roasted chicken breast, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, rich chicken brodo, goat cheese & a few chile flakes, Penne with crumbled sweet italian sausage, mixed peppers, red onions, white wine & fresh oregano in a light plum tomato sauce, Linguini, shrimp and scallops tossed in marinara and a little scampi butter, Homemade veal cannelloni and fontina, ricotta & parmasen on sauteed spinach with bechamela & tomato sauces, Arborio rice braised with grilled chicken, prosciutto, spinach, wild mushrooms & gorgonzola, Classic seafood risotto with shrimp, scallops, zucchini, fresh basil & plum tomatoes, Salmone Fresco Grigliato Con Salsa Di Langosto, Grilled atlantic salmon on a sauté of spinach & shiitake mushrooms with leek & potato puree and tomato lobster broth, Domestic center cut swordfish peppered and seared on basil mashed potatoes with red wine herb sauce, Dover sole sauteed with a sauce of extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice & fresh oregano with semolina flour gnocchi, Sauteed chicken scallopine with spinach, capers, lemon butter sauce and semolina flour gnocchi, Seared sea scallops, fresh corn, red peppers, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, red wine, brown butter and sage sauce, Shrimp sauteed with baby artichokes, shiitake mushrooms, roasted peppers & tomato filets with garlic lemon sauce and polenta, Filleto Di Maiale Con Prosciutto E Pepe Nero, Grilled all natural pork tenderloin with buttered fettuccine and prosciutto, shallot & black peppercorn cream sauce, Grilled herb marinated chicken, fine green beans and mashed potatoes with wild mushrooms, fresh tomato & shallot red wine herb sauce, Scallopine Di Vitello Con Marsala E Funghi, Veal scallopine sauteed with crimini mushrooms, classic marsala sauce & roast garlic mash potatoes, Scallopine of veal with baby artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, capers & lemon butter sauce with semolina flour gnocchi, Veal scallopine sautéed and topped with prosciutto d' parma, melted fontina, marsala wine sauce and penne al pesto, Traditional veal cutlet, pounded, breaded & pan sautéed, marinara, melted mozzarella with penne al pesto, Certified angus new york strip, grilled asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, truffle mash potatoes & shallot red wine herb sauce, Beef tenderloin grilled with spinach, gorgonzola, roast garlic mash potatoes and a barolo grain mustard sauce, Grilled double thick lamb chops, truffled mashed potatoes and rosemary white wine demi glace, Grilled handcut veal chop, semolina flour gnocchi, roasted shallots, barolo sauce and gorgonzola cream, Kenwood Yalupa Vineyard Chardonnay, Sonoma, Ferrari Carano Chardonnay, Alexander Valley, Far Niente Chardonnay, Oakville Estates, Napa, Chianti Classico, Ruffino "Tan Label" 2008, Brunello Di Montalcino, Castello Banfi 04, Le Volte, Tenuta Dell"ornllaia, Bolgheri 2010, Vina Robles Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles 2009, Beringer Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma 2010, Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon, Limited Release, Napa 2009, Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2009, Heitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Helena, Napa 2007, Stags Leap Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon, Artemis, Napa 2010, Groth Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville Estates, Napa 2009, Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, Sonoma 2008, Faust by Quintesa Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2009, Kendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Merlot, Sonoma 2010, Isabel Mondavi Pinot Noir Willamette, Or.

Are You Ready For Some Football Sound Clip, Street Dreams Mag, Charlie Hustle Heart Sweatshirt, Bandol Aoc, How To Calculate Horsepower From Torque, Overused Song Titles, Knorr Falafel Mix Mediterranean Style, Choices Music, Blockers Mp4, Electromotive Force Unit, Arthur White Tcd, Hotel Protara, Uk Flag Color Code, 1 Watt-hour Is Equal To How Many Joules, King Cobra Malt Liquor Near Me, Edward Hibbert Mary Poppins Returns, Hollywood Forever Cemetery Map, Teacher Demographics 2018, Road To Riches Lyrics Nipsey, Arnold Palmer Sweater, Most Popular Wordpress Plugins 2020, Under Milk Wood Script, What Does System Command Return In C, Baby Quokka, How Long Will A Deep Cycle Battery Run A Tv, Off Road 4x4 For Sale, Love Me Back Lyrics, Where To See Anonymous Leaks, Weather In Antalya In December, Avocent Cyclades Acs48, Twilight Dog Rescue France,