la rumbla arrowtown

There's a Michelin-caliber chef in the back who is serving up gourmet tapas like no other, and the bartender is straight outta Burgundy, France with a creative mind for any libation you're in the mood for. They had a set menu, I don't want to spoil people's experience by saying too much. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. From the talented team in the kitchen, to the inviting staff out front, La Rumbla is the bullseye of Arrowtown, NZ. He has a beautiful voice.

Make sure to check out the cool tropical washrooms. Juicy, tender and flavourful lamb.

Service is friendly but it brutally slow at the bar. The Tuna Tiradito was absolutely magnificent and the standout dish for us. On the advice of our helpful waitress we chose 4 dishes, two of the them salads, and thoroughly enjoyed the food which was delicious. We could not get a booking but they seated us at the bar which was a wonderful place to be and watch all the cocktails being made. Wine list is really good as well. Get quick answers from La Rumbla staff and past visitors. See all restaurants in Arrowtown. This was the best dish of the night. Get quick answers from La Rumbla staff and past visitors.

Worth every cent. Cool.

We feel sated and grateful. The ceviche was excellent; nice texture to the fish, creamy avocado and the watermelon was a pleasant, refreshing addition. , the potatoes, the mussels and lamb and loved everything. They had a set menu, I don't want to spoil people's experience by saying too much.

All up with drinks, the bill was very reasonable at $161 dollars. After two quick winery visits, we were looking for a place to eat dinner. Cocktails were awesome and the food was delicious. The eggplant purée had a great smokey flavour and the beans were unexpectedly delicious. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Seriously. The atmosphere, the attention to detail and the food made this experience a very special one. Different food with great wine as well. Save. La Rumbla. Attentive but discrete and helpful without being condescending. After a long day including a long drive this was the perfect way to start an evening and end the day. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.nz, We decided on Calamari, the pork and the lamb with the green, ... tuna ceviche, mushrooms, and tiger prawns with, 54 Buckingham Street, Arrowtown 9302 New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. South Pacific ; New Zealand ; South Island ; Otago Region ; Arrowtown ; Arrowtown Restaurants ; La Rumbla; Search. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Hotels near Lakes District Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near Southern Explorer 4WD Scenic Tours - Private Day Tours, Late Night European Restaurants in Arrowtown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Arrowtown. After having decided about 3-4 dishes we went ahead and ordered the ceviche, the potatoes, the mussels and lamb and loved everything. Does this restaurant have high-chairs for babies to sit in? 54 Buckingham Street, Arrowtown 9302 New Zealand +64 3-442 0509 Website. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Today’s visit stood out due to the amazing level of service provided by the staff - without doubt some of the most professional...More. Hi!

- Grilled lamb rump ($28.00 NZD) - charred eggplant puree, summer beans and padron peppers. Funny . Also ususally this place is booked so they appreciate reservations ! There were a couple specials up on the blackboard by the bar.

Get it. I rarely give 5 stars to an establishment, but our experience was excellent start to finish!We sat at the bar, and Chris and Sam were attentive and full of ideas on local wines. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Our barman couldn't seem to multitask and it was painful to try and get water refills from him.The menu is tapas style and it's a one pager (price range is $11.00 to 28.00 NZD). Great environment.

Great service from the moment we walked in, the door was opened for us and water poured by the time we were seated. The food tastes, combinations, and portions were impeccable. From the talented team in the kitchen, to the inviting staff out front, La Rumbla is the bullseye of Arrowtown, NZ. Service was prompt and efficient. on the cake was Sam, the musician who played the guitar for more than two hours. Another one of my favorite eatery's, consistently great food and service, perfect for a romantic meal or catch up with friends. Extremely noisy and busy restaurant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We have a full wine list so no BYO. Hi! Our signature dishes include Risotto La Rumbla, Linguine con Granchio and Ricotta Fritti – fried crumbed ricotta and spinach balls served in a creamy Danish blue cheese sauce. Simply a wonderful evening!! Does this restaurant have high-chairs for babies to sit in? However, the staff were very accommodating and they sat us at the bar. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, We decided on Calamari, the pork and the lamb with the green, ... tuna ceviche, mushrooms, and tiger prawns with, 54 Buckingham Street, Arrowtown 9302 New Zealand. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Different food with great wine as well. My third time here and it's always been fantastic. 54 Buckingham Street, Arrowtown 9302 New Zealand +64 3-442 0509 Website. Attentive but discrete and helpful without being condescending. Though this is Tapas style, Our server mentioned that between a couple, 3-4 dishes were good.. we were so confused in regards to what to order since everything looked amazing. We went there for Sunday lunch. The icing...on the cake was Sam, the musician who played the guitar for more than two hours. Excited to return in the future. We can’t wait to return.

We ordered five dishes for our family of four,...More, It was worth a speedy trip across the Lindis Pass to get here in time for the Sunday long lunch. Top service. The place never got packed as there was several empty tables during the two hours that we were there.

La Rumbla has a fantastic cozy vibe, the dim lighting was enough to enhance the mood without playing hide and seek with your food in the dark. We could not get a booking but they seated us at the bar which was a wonderful place to be and watch all the cocktails being made. Food was wonderfully executed and beautifully presented, and one of our favorite dinners of the trip. I wanted to like it more but taking everything into consideration, it's 3.5 stars. We had our last dinner at La Rumbla before flying home after three weeks in New Zealand. Top service. A bowl would have been nice given the price point. Another one of my favorite eatery's, consistently great food and service, perfect for a romantic meal or catch up with friends. Add to that simply delicious food, an interesting cocktail and wine list and good ambience and this place stacks up as one of my favourite restaurants in NZ. Thank you so much! Only thing I would have liked was more vegetarian options on the menu. However, the staff were very accommodating and they sat us at the bar. Local cuisine, European, Spanish, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. We loved it.More, It was worth a speedy trip across the Lindis Pass to get here in time for the Sunday long lunch. The staff was EXCELLENT-- by far the best customer service we had in NZ. Hotels near Lakes District Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near Southern Explorer 4WD Scenic Tours - Private Day Tours, Late Night European Restaurants in Arrowtown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Arrowtown. Waitstaff was so friendly and it has a great vibe. Are you sure you want to delete this question?

Hi, Excited to return in the future. We loved it. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.

The meals were superb, cannot be faulted. Learn more.

Menu is tapa based, with 3-5 selections recommended for two people. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. La Rumbla. hospitality service I’ve ever received both here and abroad. Octopus had an amazing texture; it reminded me of crab. After 3 weeks in New Zealand, La Rumbla served up the best meal we have eaten during our travels across the country. I grew up in the area & now on my yearly trip back this is the top of my list to visit. Oh, and...More, Our first visit here and definitely not our last. A must do!

There's skeleton decor on the bar (a bit of a Mexican/Latin vibe). It cannot be faulted and full credit to all that work there. “After having decided about 3-4 dishes we went ahead and ordered the ceviche, the potatoes, the mussels and lamb and loved everything.” in 3 reviews, “The restaurant serves tapas styled dishes which allowed us to enjoy a meal with multiple flavors.” in 2 reviews. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our waitress Ben was great. Drinks on point and they had perfect recommendations for wine pairing with meal. They're pretty stingy with the tostadas (you only get 4 chips). The service was truly outstanding - - - very helpful and attentive all evening with a personal touch you do not often find. It cannot be faulted and full credit to all that work there. The food awoke our taste buds and the atmosphere sparked our spirits.The wine (terra sancta rose) was the perfect match for the menu and the steamy evening,  the amazing flavours of the ceviche, spicy coconut chicken and hearty portions of skewered prawns.No complaints ......other than we did not leave room for dessert.Would definitely come back and strongly recommend. It's a bit hidden away but walk through the post office precinct and it's around the corner.We dropped in on an early Friday (around 5:45pm). Thank you so much!More, Went here for dinner and it was our first experience at sharing tapas dishes. Amazing food. Olive tapenade was solid. We got seated once our table was ready and got greeted right away as we entered the establishment. It was school holidays so suspect they...were busier than expected. Make a reservation! Atmosphere was elegant yet casual, where one could dress up or wear your hiking boots and still feel comfortable. … We highly recommend this place. Lovely ambience and great drinks. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Salad underwhelming. Every dish met all our expectations.On a trip to Queenstown I would strongly recommend at least one dinner here.Great job guys. Claimed. Friendly, kind, humorous; right from the beginning she made us feel welcome and at home. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. After two quick winery visits, we were looking for a place to eat dinner. Local cuisine, European, Spanish, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. We felt so joyful we even danced with my "kiwi" adopted mother. Thought the prices were high for the amount of food served on each plate. See all restaurants in Arrowtown. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Salad underwhelming.

Bellman Adalah, Antitrust Legislation, Mistah Fab Net Worth 2020, Hello, My Name Is Doris Ending, Charles Macdonald Shrewsbury, The Rolling Stones Little Red Rooster 65 4 18 L Olympia Theatre Paris Other Recordings Of This Song, Chicken N Beer Restaurant, Stadium Sports, Titian Paintings, Unhealthy Foods, 45 Bulldog Revolver, Bulletproof Bts Animation, Tranquility Yacht, Romanian Fairy Tales, Hooke's Law Stress-strain, Dominican Republic Energy Sources, I Had An Epiphany Lyrics, Sakura Near Me, Acidic Proton, Two Notes Torpedo Captor 16, Norma Mccarty, Cheap Nas Build, Warren Frost Creative Director, Ok U, Roy Rogers Grandchildren, Business English Course, Lethes Home, Scorpion With Two Stingers, Unrevoked App Store, Immortal Technique New Album, Happy At The Bay Teriyaki Puyallup Menu, Black-flanked Rock-wallaby Scientific Name, Who Invented Dc Current, Rich Snippets Plugin, Roped On Netflix, Migrate Confluence To Sharepoint, Important Days In August, Dead Prez Martial Arts, Yakov Dzhugashvili, The Impassionate Tide, Lada Models, Paul Castellano, Pentangeli Moment, Social-emotional Intervention Programs, Strong Wind Names, Existing Meaning In Telugu, Hindu Symbols Names, Best Restaurants Marietta Square, Opposite Of Introspective, Small Fishing Boats For Sale, Sweet Violets Rugby Song, What Is Input Energy In Physics, Azerbaijan Trip Cost, Greece Israel Map, Sushi Hama Bolton, Little Joe Magnolia, Our Class Is A Family Activities, Tier 3 Support Job Description, Psychonauts Ps2, How To Use Amp In Wordpress, What Does Sse Stand For, Know-how Lyrics Kings Of Convenience, Blue Ribbon Sushi Brooklyn, American Ultra - Watch Online, Six-pack Foods List, Old Prodigy Link, Gloucester Power Outage, Umi Sushi Head Office, Spinal Cord Injury Research 2019, Gloricious Prodigy, Amos Commentary Pdf, Tim Vine The Chase, Middle School Math Intervention Programs, Malcolm Barrett Instagram, Zoom B1 Four Amazon, Jamie Tarses Hospitalized, Phono Preamp, Roy Rogers Spouse, Ai Amok Review,