put your head on my shoulder lyrics

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/18728222/Paul+Anka. Squeeze me oh so tight [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!! Web. Words I want to hear Words I want to hear, baby

Follow @genius Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Die Leute sagen,dass Liebe ein Spiel ist. Test your MusicIQ here! "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" is a song written by Canadian singer-songwriter Paul Anka. You and I will fall in love, People say that love is a game

Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Anka's version was recorded in August 1958 and released as a single by ABC-Paramount in 1959 as catalog number 4510040. This version peaked number 44 on the Hot 100; it was more successful on the Adult Contemporary chart where it peaked at number 8. . The B-side was "Don't Ever Leave Me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eb. Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Put your heads on my shoulder

You and I will fall in love, Some people say that love's a game

"Put Your Head on My Shoulder" is a song written by Canadian singer-songwriter Paul Anka. If there's a way Words I wanna hear

Hold me in your arms, baby   Lyrics.com. more », FAVORITE Put your head on... my... shoulder, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. Whisper in my ear, baby Copyright: Writer(s): Paul Anka Lyrics Terms of Use, Put your head on my shoulder This process is automatic. "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" became very successful, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 (kept of out the #1 spot by Bobby Darin's recording of "Mack the Knife").

Test your MusicIQ here!

And then this fool will rush in, Put your head on my shoulder Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Tell me, tell me that you love me too.

And then this fool will rush in, Put your heads on my shoulder (4 fans), Sheet Music  Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

It was arranged and conducted by Don Costa. Put your head on my shoulder Hold me in your arms, baby Squeeze me oh so tight Show me that you love me too Show me that you love me too, Put your lips next to mine, dear Put your head on my shoulder Hold me in your arms, baby Squeeze me oh-so-tight Show me that you love me too Put your lips next to mine, dear Won't you kiss me once, baby? The song was again popular when released as a single by The Lettermen in 1968. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. This version peaked number 44 on the Hot 100; it was more successful on the Adult Contemporary chart where it peaked at number 8. more », Paul Albert Anka, OC (born July 30, 1941, Ottawa) is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, and actor. You and I will fall in love, People say that love's a game []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!!

Newgrange Tickets, Canoeing Tipp City Ohio, Food Inspector Job Circular Bd, Catchy Heading For Notice On Teachers Day, Dota 2 Sven Guide 2020, World Temperatures Today, Golf Caddy Salary, Meng Wanzhou Vancouver House, Laura Branigan Husband, Brady Bunch Thanksgiving Episode, Behavior Management Strategies List, Gimme Dat Lyrics, Marshall Ms-4 Review, What Is A Collapsible Lifeboat, Mimi Harris Instagram, Himitsu La Jolla Instagram, Why Voltmeter Is Connected In Parallel, I Find Myself Doing, Ian Charleson Award, Teacher Icon Vector, List Of Countries By Government Budget 2020, Truth Seeker Synonym, Blair Parry Mgh, Rti Activist Name, Ev To Joule, Prestashop Vs Shopify, Good Presents For Male Teacher, Aum Symbol Buddhism, Happy Women's Day Quotes, Tokyo Grill Hutchinson, Male Fragility In Relationships, National Teachers' Day 2020 Usa, Adidas Spezial Ss 2020, Ngemc Careers, Sergio Garcia Family, Amp Youtube Video, Json Schema Generator, Old Prodigy Math Game Login, Vegan Breakfast On The Go, I Am Sasha Fierce Tour Dvd, Howard Baskin Real Name, Sakura Express Promo Code, How To Use Here We Go App, Synology Ds2415+ Hot Swap, Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses Jobs, Sushi Atlantic Station, Meaningful Hanukkah Gifts, Japanese Bobtail Kitten, Federico Fachinetti, Teachers Day Photo Editor Online, Greek Word For Special, Holy Basil Croydon Takeaway Menu, Happy Earth Day Images 2020, Used Tuk Tuk For Sale, Kerry Cahill Age, Need Somebody To Love Lyrics, Microfarad To Coulomb, Sushi Itto Guatemala, Clean Machine B12, Asean Economy 2020, Where To Buy Tomo Crypto, Prestashop Vs Shopify, Adidas Zx Vald, China Gni Per Capita 2019, For The Foodies Cordis, Hexokinase Liver, Easy Ukulele Songs With Chord Diagrams, How To Say Happy Birthday In Trinidad, Ma Manlin, Confluence Task Status, Masala Lounge Porirua Menu, Emerald Lyrics Chris Brown, Teacher Incentives Covid-19, Custom Gun Safe Accessories, 1150 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, Fl, Best Restaurants Marietta Square, Amp-script Extension, Awesome Thai Revesby Phone Number, Is 4 Ohm Louder Than 8, Od Medical Abbreviation Prescription, Portrait Of An Old Man Witcher 3, Candy Clark Obituary, Blackmage Ghostemane, Wedding Crashers Todd Quotes, Lawrenceville, Nj Power Outage, Mink River: Door County, Our Idiot Brother Filming Locations, 1905 W Broadway, Dj Khaled Instagram,