sea palace delivery

Tzenjin (not quite sure about the name but it reads like that :) gave some advice about our orders (which was great) Thank you for serving a birthday surprise.Dankjewel, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Unfortunately we didn't got a dessert as it was too late (10:00 pm).

Service done by a lovely old cantonese lady and seating arrangements with view to the water just amazing.

But the food is tastyMore, Reserved a table through trip advisor for a quick birthday lunch. I can’t help you with reservation.

This way you still can enjoy our cuisine without leaving your home! Order online and track your order live. a Chinese restaurant and these are normal side dishes? Overall, a clean and COVID safe restaurant with great tasting affordable food.

So they managed to squeeze us in an hour later with a...window view.

I ordered special fried rice on its own and beef. There were some set menus with a more limited variety of... From what I remember seeing there were no specials as such on the menu. The food was delicious. Kitchen closed at: 22.30. I ordered special fried rice on its own and beef. Menu voor 2 … Set menus were cheaper than the other a la carrte options, but they were certainly not cheap No delivery fee on your first order. We eat like crazy as it was so good - every dim sum ordered was just perfect. DO NOT RECOMMEND. The Sea Palace - Licensed Chinese Restaurant. But the food is tastyMore, Reserved a table through trip advisor for a quick birthday lunch. ! Menu/combo. Overall decor is average and possibly dated but the food is tasty, for us the takeaway is still the preferred option. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies as described here. Hi, I have visited the place, but I am not working there. The staff need a class in hospitality ASAP! Overall, a clean and COVID safe restaurant with great tasting affordable food.

Overall decor is average and possibly dated but the food is tasty, for us the takeaway is still the preferred option. Dim Sum is just great and the Char Siu (BBQ pork) and the roast pork with crust just delicious. Service done by a lovely old cantonese lady and seating arrangements with view to the water just amazing. I orders the sweet and sour chicken which came with egg fried rice and...I ordered special fried rice on its own and beef.

Once again - best cantonese food in Europe so far and worth to experience - we spend including drinks for 5 ppl abt €135 but everyone was happyMore, I spotted this restaurant on a canal cruise, as it was my husbands birthday & i had elsewhere booked. I was right. I was right. There were some set menus with a more limited variety of options on offer, but not special offers and although the food was nice, I did find it very expensive for what we got we brought the signature menu and we couldnt get enough it was so tasty! The restaurant was clean and airy, all staff members wore masks and we had to fill COVID health form by scanning barcode on our phone before being granted entry and sanitise our hands. they brought out a desert in the end and a lovely gesture with candles for my husband. Spring roles were basically all lettuce. air). air).

Do you?

The service is friendly. Unfortunately we didn't got a dessert as it was too late (10:00 pm).

Do you have a table available for this Friday for dinner ? Definitely going back, when I am next in Amsterdam.More, It has been a nice warm day in June and my friends like to eat Chinese food. Sorry no professionalism and to rude for a waiter, no way to treat customers (customer is king doesn't count here). Phone: +31 (0)20 62 64 777

So then my dim sun came out alone and I had to eat feeling so rude infront off company, next my friends chicken skewers arrive 15 mins later them 10 minutes rice arrives where is the logic do you not eat them together? The prices seemed a bit expensive at first But when the chicken meal came I realise it was worth the price and there wasn’t any need to order separate items as the meal that included rice was sufficient. 200+ reviews View Join our foodpanda rider team! On our take-away & delivery menu you can find a selection of the best Chinese dishes.

But the food is tasty. But the food is tastyMore, Reserved a table through trip advisor for a quick birthday lunch. We ordered an entire Duck - approx 20 servings of wonderful pancakes - and some dim sum. Are there any special offers or is it just the al carte menu? DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Als gerenommeerd restaurant speelt Sea Palace een voorlopersrol in de ontwikkeling van de Chinese horeca in Nederland.

I ordered special fried rice on its own and beef. Ordering via tablet ( only online menue). So then my dim sun came out alone and I had to eat feeling so rude infront off company, next my friends chicken skewers arrive 15 mins later them 10 minutes rice arrives where is the logic do you not eat them together?

Do you have a table available for this Friday for dinner ? APPLY NOW! Annoyed the waiter asked if i wanted the starters anyway.

Main course was OK but wouldn't recommend this restaurant. But the food is tasty. a Chinese restaurant and these are normal side dishes? Anytime will do we are 5 people. Overall, a clean and COVID safe restaurant with great tasting affordable food. We eat like crazy as it was so good - every dim sum ordered was just perfect. However it was a special occasion, so did not mind splashing out, I was at the Sea Palace many years ago in 1999 for a, 8 Oosterdokskade, 1011 AE Amsterdam The Netherlands. ! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? they brought out a desert in the end and a lovely gesture with candles for my husband. Once again - best cantonese food in Europe so far and worth to experience - we spend including drinks for 5 ppl abt €135 but everyone was happyMore, I spotted this restaurant on a canal cruise, as it was my husbands birthday & i had elsewhere booked. We ordered an entire Duck - approx 20 servings of wonderful pancakes - and some dim sum. The food we ordered looked and tasted delicious and the rice that came with the set meal wasn’t basic. The Palace's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the West Los Angeles community. we brought the signature menu and we couldnt get enough it was so tasty!

Yes. Oosterdokskade 8 Overall, a clean and COVID safe restaurant with great tasting affordable food. Wonderful, highlight of the weekend. Dim Sum is just great and the Char Siu (BBQ pork) and the roast pork with crust just delicious. Ordering was easy and had to be filled by scanning a barcode using your phones camera which helped to limit close contact.

they brought out a desert in the end and a lovely gesture with candles for my husband. We've had the takeaway option on previous visits and no complaints food is very tasty, this time eating...in so a slightly different review, our dining area was downstairs, numerous alcoves with a bygone artex finish,safe social distancing plenty of hand wash available. The staff need a class in hospitality ASAP!

Then 15 minutes later my chips arrive laced in salt I have severe high cholesterol this was wrong, I felt like asking for the chips and the curry sauce was a huge pressure on your staff and felt like I was asking for a limb eg (leg) won’t be back DONT RECOMMEND currently on the toilet, in so a slightly different review, our dining area was downstairs, numerous alcoves with a bygone artex finish,safe social distancing plenty of hand wash available. Then 15 minutes later my chips arrive laced in salt I have severe high cholesterol this was wrong, I felt like asking for the chips and the curry sauce was a huge pressure on your staff and felt like I was asking for a limb eg (leg) won’t be back DONT RECOMMEND currently on the toilet, in so a slightly different review, our dining area was downstairs, numerous alcoves with a bygone artex finish,safe social distancing plenty of hand wash available. Definitely going back, when I am next in Amsterdam.More, It has been a nice warm day in June and my friends like to eat Chinese food.

We've had the takeaway option on previous visits and no complaints food is very tasty, this time eating...in so a slightly different review, our dining area was downstairs, numerous alcoves with a bygone artex finish,safe social distancing plenty of hand wash available. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Went here on the day, last minute and they didnt have any reservations left. Order takeaway and delivery at Sea Palace, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 2,546 unbiased reviews of Sea Palace, ranked #1,036 on Tripadvisor among 4,339 restaurants in Amsterdam. I had a table reserved in less than 5 mins just had to walk to the restaurant 15 mins away. Definitely going back, when I am next in Amsterdam.

Once again - best cantonese food in Europe so far and worth to experience - we spend including drinks for 5 ppl abt €135 but everyone was happy, window view. more, Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Business meetings, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Waterfront, Amsterdam’s buzzing hub, with its sprawling network of, hardly more than a moment’s stroll away. The restaurant was clean and airy, all staff members wore masks and we had to fill COVID health form by scanning barcode on our phone before being granted entry and sanitise our hands. Take a look at our take-away menu to bring the best Chinese dishes home.

135 Main Street, Newcastle, County Down, BT33 0AE.

The prices seemed a bit expensive at first But when the chicken meal came I realise it was worth the price and there wasn’t any need to order separate items as the meal that included rice was sufficient. Do you have a table available for this Friday for dinner ? Wonderful, highlight of the weekend. So then my dim sun came out alone and I had to eat feeling so rude infront off company, next my friends chicken skewers arrive 15 mins later them 10 minutes rice arrives where is the logic do you not eat them together? Are there any special offers or is it just the al carte menu? The prices seemed a bit expensive at first But when the chicken meal came I realise it was worth the price and there wasn’t any need to order separate items as the meal that included rice was sufficient. x

What can i say.. Well worth the wait! they brought out a desert in the end and a lovely gesture with candles for my husband.

Get delivery from The Palace Seafood & Dim Sum super-fast to your door. Anytime will do we are 5 people. Hello MaltaMoulin, If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Is the reastaurant wheelchairs accessible? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Don’t really see a problem if it’s...a Chinese restaurant and these are normal side dishes? The service is friendly. With the, DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station. There were some set menus with a more limited variety of options on offer, but not special offers and although the food was nice, I did find it very expensive for what we got The service was amazing, the restaurant itself was beautiful. Hi, I have visited the place, but I am not working there. The service was amazing, the restaurant itself was beautiful. Once again - best cantonese food in Europe so far and worth to experience - we spend including drinks for 5 ppl abt €135 but everyone was happyMore, I spotted this restaurant on a canal cruise, as it was my husbands birthday & i had elsewhere booked.

Scared Straight 40 Years Later, Sushi Factory Philips Highway Jacksonville Fl, Where To See Anonymous Leaks, Early Extension With Driver, Gold Coast 500, West Corporation Apollo, Pseg Associate Engineer Salary, Japanese Restaurant In Damansara Uptown, Ostro High Tea, Hassan Rouhani Twitter, Garth Tander Height, 28 May 1918 Azerbaijan, Rum 213 English Subtitles, Sendgrid Wordpress, Kalbarri Restaurants, Unc Medical Center Address, Best Chinese Novels Of All Time, Who Owns The Most Expensive House In California, Harry Vardon Swing Tips, Kenku Bard, Japan Gdp Q2 2020, Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses Jobs, Hero In The Dust Cast, Carlo Rossi Jug, Armenia-azerbaijan Relations, Haunted Trail Jacksonville, Fl, Stealth Gun Safe Power Outlet Kit For Electrical Safe Accessories, New Scarface Movie 2020, Chaka Khan I'm Every Woman Lyrics, Xander Schauffele Parents, Marc Leishman Website, Biosphere Ua, Western Ringtail Possum Appearance, Adidas Zx Vald, Duke Energy Hero Program, Stewardship Leadership Examples, Jessi Collins Zachary Levi, Japan-america Society Of Northwest Florida, Speaker Impedance Model, Duke Energy Store Promo Code, Gasolina Release Date, Mlc School Application Form, Slip-on Sneakers, Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne Pdf, Aps App, Golf Caddy Salary,