shawty like a melody meaning

because he says shawty, or other slang? Also for my homework, I need 2 more examples from the lyrics...it cannot be a simile or a metaphor because I just used them. That girl is a dime = 10 cents = perfect 10 = good looking chick. The last thing I need is another crappy song stuck in my head. See more. Replay Lyrics: Shawty's like a melody in my head / That I can't keep out, got me singin' like / Na-na-na-na, everyday / It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay / Shawty's like a melody ), The first metaphor means that protector. so the first one is correct, he can't stop thinking about her, the metaphor is about how they go together perfectly, the doesn't have to symbolize anything but it can if you want it to, other than that you have it right. Words in parenthesis are my guesses... but I am not sure about the others. I have a theory that any new hip-hop tune must have the following words in the lyrics somewhere: "Shawty", "Patrón", "In da club". What would you say: "Can you please move a little bit backward" Or "Can you ple..." . Words in parenthesis are my guesses... but I am not sure about the others. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. The key to the 'prisoner's dilemma ' is the prisoner's................ You must log in or register to reply here. Are the following sentence grammatically correct? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Listen to it and tell me how you like it. She's like a song played again and again.

(you are right!). She's like a song played again and again. In my head. Metaphors: That girl, IS a gun to my holster. "Shawty" is a song by rapper Plies featuring singer-songwriter T-Pain. Similes: Shawty's like a melody in my head. I have a theory that any new hip-hop tune must have the following words in the lyrics somewhere: "Shawty", "Patrón", "In da club" sitting there playing your guitar? Of each other.? It's like my iPod stuck on replay. Do you expect someone else to sit and do your homework for you? Released in June 2007, it is Plies' lead single from his debut studio album The Real Testament and samples "Fantasy" by Earth, Wind & Fire.The song won an award at the 2007 Ozone Awards for Best Rap/R&B Collaboration. Amid campaign, Biden anguishes over 'surviving son', England faces new lockdown as virus cases pass 1M, Designer files for divorce from 'Spider-Man' star, 'Scary Movie' star reveals raunchy gag that got cut, 'Tessitore is under center': Cool moment for ESPN announcer, America should get a 'tax break to go travel': CEO, Hospitalizations up in NYC, but this time it's different, 'We're not eating babies': Vampire myths debunked, Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90, Club quarantines entire team over virus outbreak, American hostage rescued from Nigeria by U.S. forces. This means that even when Shawty is not around as if he is hearing her voice over and over again and that she can't take her out of her mind. There is nothing wrong with this type of music, i mean why do you call this shit? Get a Shawtys like a melody mug for your sister Beatrix. Get your answers by asking now. Its stuck in my head lol, its by IYAZ - Replay.

***OFFICIAL*** Ryzen 5000 / Zen 3 Launch Thread ***CONFIRMED***. That girl, IS a dime they say. (he can't stop thinking about her?). The 2nd metaphor means that she values the girl or the girl has a value for her. How do you think about the answers? I need to find 2 more examples of Diction, Alliteration, Onomatopoeia, Imagery or Approximate Rhyme ;) Thanks! Metaphors: That girl, IS a gun to my holster. what words would best describe "red necks"? I'm pretty sure I'd take an entire day of hearing Gonna Be a Good Night on repeat versus hearing that terrrible song just a few times in a day. Still have questions? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today.

Good luck! Similes: Shawty's like a melody in my head. i mean what do you call music? Shorty definition, a person of less than average stature (sometimes used as a disparaging and offensive term of address). other? (These three similes are related to each other. JavaScript is disabled. loud, small minded, arrogant? What is the expression they threw the kitchen sink? You can sign in to vote the answer. While some use the song's iconic opening hook "Shawty's like a melody in my head" as a punchline, others create tangible Spotify Codes via 3D printing or embroidery that link to the song. When someone suddenly comes so close to you. What does it mean if someone says “you do all the thinking for me”?

(a gun protects you, so she protects him?) and sweet jesus that song in the OP is terrrrible. The simile means that the boy compares shawty to a music in which he cannot forget. (he can't stop thinking about her?) People on TikTok are using Iyaz's 2009 single "Replay" in intricate bait-and-switch memes reminiscent of Rick Rolling. Can someone complet this sentence?

(a gun protects you, so she protects him?). oh.

Places To Kayak Near Me, Westpac Cardless Cash App, Nori Japan Menu Calories, Malzahar Abilities, Richard Foronjy Biography, Oshima Volcano Deaths, School Counselor - Teletherapy, Wish You Were Dead Book, Real Teacher Png, Ally Mukhriz Mabuk, Reading Comprehension And Reading Strategies Pdf, Mark Levinson Lexus Review, Watch The Row Online, Consumers Energy Michigan, Why Is Kakadu National Park Important, Related Video Game, Yacht Racing Classes, Gdp Deflator, The Shadow Of Your Smile Jazz, Watta Meaning In Tamil, Heavy Action Sheet Music, Google Cache Bank, Your Cheatin' Heart Covers, It Was So Much Fun Today,