star wars day meme

May the 4th be with you (and also with you) this Wednesday as May 4th marks Star Wars Day. ", "Hi. While the phrase “May the Force be with you” originated in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope in 1977, the first reference of “May the 4th be with You” dates back to May 4, 1979, the day Margaret Thatcher took office as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Here are some of the best quotes and memes from the much-loved movies to help you ce… You don’t have to be alone anymore. Star Wars meme End made by Coaster Cloud! I've just gotten more accepting of it.

Obsessed with travel? Let’s get to it.

3. reddit.com. So what better time to share some fun from one of our fam’s favorite movie franchises. Yea, if you could just surrender to the force, thatd be great. The first organized Star Wars Day wasn’t held until May 4, 2011, in Toronto by the Toronto Underground Cinema, according to their Facebook page. Today, #Maythe4thBeWithYou is already trending as people celebrate May the Fourth online. by ChuckC. Because Yoda planned it. And of course, no meme collection would be complete without Baby Yoda in the mix. A post shared by Meme Monastery⭐ (@meme.monastery) on May 4, 2020 at 12:23am PDT. special once-a-year celebration of the galaxy far, far away. View our online Press Pack. WED: Justin Timberlake because It's gonna be MAYTHU: Facebook friend Michele Vidnjvich Zitz FRI: National Paranormal Day ‍♀️SAT: Star Wars Day SUN: Astronaut DayMON: Nurses Day.THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!#pittsburgh pic.twitter.com/Itcnb6SCjy, For decades, Star Wars stans have celebrated George Lucas’ franchise on May 4th, proclaiming the day to be a “special once-a-year celebration of the galaxy far, far away.“, Darth Vader, can I use some of your dark power to pump my bagsEnough with the testpumps, together we can rule the galaxy. For Star Wars fans, this is a special day for wishing “May the Fourth” be with you. May the Fourth Be With You – Because Tomorrow is Revenge of the Fifth. Blu rey edition – the ultimate Star Wars pun. So if you like your coffee on the light side, does that say something about you too? ", "Resentment is like drinking a poison and waiting for the other person to die. We’ll have snacks and refreshments for you and we’ll also be showing Star Wars movies all day in store. – – – – – There will be: •Movie Screenings all day in the Barrel Room •Trivia by @nerd_trivia_atl from 3-5 •Costumes get you free drink tokens and other prizes •Star Wars Themed Cocktails •And much more – – – – – See you there, we will. #super7 #maythe4thbewithyou #maythefourthbewithyou #starwarsday #starwars #sfevents #sanfrancisco, A post shared by Super7store_16thSt (@super7store_16thst) on Apr 29, 2019 at 9:23am PDT, New #Ontheblog today and super perfect for my #starwars #maythe4thbewithyou family! The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force… I find your lack of faith disturbing.”, “Fear is the path to the dark side. May 4 is the unofficial annual Star Wars day because it turns “May 4” into a fun “May the 4th be with you” pun.

Fear leads to anger. .

Whether you wanted this to May the Fourth's theme song or not, it's going to be. Do you know what Saturday is? @laurenevemay Photo from Lauren's original video, screen shot and meme by us.#StarWarsDay #MayThe4thBeWithYou #MayTheFourthBeWithYou #LaurenMayberry #CHVRCHES pic.twitter.com/ZUOYIGAhD0. . -b pic.twitter.com/XFOOzwzcWB. Oh, my goodness, oh!”, “For a mechanic, you seem to do an incessant amount of thinking.”, “Don’t blame me. With films as big as these, there sure are plenty of Star Wars memes around. Here are some of the best May the Fourth memes. By decree, the Emperor implores you celebrate Star Wars Day wherever your are in the galaxy.#MayThe4thBeWithYou. #MaytheFourth #StarWarsDay pic.twitter.com/2eftiYCvBq. We strongly advise you to really watch the movies first, as the Star Wars jokes might spoil the joy.

Here are the best Star Wars birthday meme collections we have put together for you. It will not by a mystery who is celebrating and who is not. . Be it the prophetic musings from Yoda, a la," Do or do not, there is no try." That’s plenty of reason to celebrate right there. READ NEXT: The Mandalorian Episode 8 Review: The Finale Was Perfection, May the Fourth Be With You 2020: Best Memes to Celebrate, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved.

Welcome! 284 views, 5 upvotes. Oh Dwight! 4 kids call her mom and her husband calls her an Insta-story over sharer. Star wars day. You just have to enjoy it for what it is. .

Happy May 4, 2020! If you go outside today, don’t forget to wear your themed mask. by jenniferr2. This modern edit is quite the mic drop.

DEEP DIVE. See more ideas about Star wars, War, Star wars memes. The pun was first acknowledged by the London Evening News on May 4, 1979, when the publication congratulated Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on her inauguration day, writing: “May the Fourth Be With You Maggie,” Danish News DR TV reported. After this, celebrations began being held around the world.

A woman’s place is in the resistance! Posted on February 6, 2020 Categories Memes. '” (R2D2 beeps) “My parts are showing? The force awakens – the force needs 5 more minutes…. Join me, Ben. The first reference to May 4th and Star Wars occurred on May 4th, 1979. Oct 12, 2020 - Explore EXknight39's board "Star Wars meme" on Pinterest. May the 4th be with you? Of course this year, with so many people sheltering from the pandemic, things might be a little different. May the 4th be with you (and also with you) this Wednesday as May 4th marks Star Wars Day.. What started as a silly pun shared by the Star Wars fandom has become a full-fledged holiday celebrated by many around the globe. It always makes me happy knowing it means something great is about to appear on my TV screen: It’s Star Wars day lemme post this again! MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU. Funny Star Wars Memes – May the Fourth is right around the corner, y’all – you know, Star Wars Day! From the oldest and cutest baby in the world. Though less popular than May the 4th, some Star Wars fans recognize the following day, May 5th, as “Revenge of the Fifth“, a play on Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. And, may all of the fourth Star Wars day memes be with you too. I'm sure that number is much higher by now. If you love some funny memes or just want to celebrate World Star Wars Day by sharing the best Star Wars memes, you’ve come to the right place. © 2019 StayHipp pic.twitter.com/y3KUkohOUV. Happy May 4, 2020! share. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Facebook 786 views, 4 upvotes. Is there anything more exciting right now than this intro from Disney Plus? I am altering the deal. Congratulations.”, May The Fourth be with you! Or the poetic profundity of Shmi Skywalker with “You can’t stop the change, any more than you can stop the suns from setting," there memes and messages are worth sharing because we could all use a good excuse to battle the dark with light and share positivity and goodness. Popular Star Wars Day memes often include the caption or hashtag, “May the Fourth be with You.” The date was chosen for the pun on the catchphrase “May the Force be with you”. https://twitter.com/StarWarsDayTO/status/1121047469855531009. Copyright © 2020 Digital Mom Blog - Delivering the Funny Memes & Tech Since 2010, Best Quotes About Change - Life Changing Quotes to Start Your Week. I’m an interpreter. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Digital Mom Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and their properties. #MayThe4thBeWithYou pic.twitter.com/Nj7g5veXeb. One entry per person.

That one time I threw your dad into a volcano and cut off his legs. May the 4th Memes 2020. All rights reserved. We searched all over the internet to find you the very best memes. We’re about to introduce you to a whole different galaxy far, far away – one that’ll make you question Luke and Yoda’s bond and R2-D2’s language as well. Of course, this also means there are lots of opportunities for fun memes.

You are such a funny guy.

It will troll you for the sake of amusement. The Mandalorian Episode 8 Review: The Finale Was Perfection. be. Star Wars Day – May the Fourth Be With You.

Those interested can check out @StarWarsDayTO on Twitter for more deets.

This year for May 4, Disney Plus released the finale of Clone Wars and the first episode in a docuseries about The Mandalorian. 2020 Star Wars Day, May the 4th – will be here before we know it. Have you heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? Welcome to Digital Mom Blog! Here are some more fun memes to celebrate May the Fourth, 2020. ❇. So may the force be with you and may these memes help you spread lightness. For Star Wars fans, this is a special day for wishing “May the Fourth” be with you. That’s why we sprinkle in all the funny memes – laughter is good for the soul (and for me, is like digital therapy! Congratulations." We need to all agree it’s Revenge of the SIxTH. I'm not afraid". While fans share their fave Star Wars memories, cosplay, and quotes across social media every May 4th, some go the extra mile and make the trek to Toronto for the annual celebration. Star Wars/Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Get this man an inhaler – I’m just going to assume he is talking about Darth Vadar! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdx7VF4ZEEBf4WOwUDQwew ", "But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!

Funny Star Wars Memes – May the Fourth is right around the corner, y’all – you know, Star Wars Day! If Darth Vader had a theme tune, it would probably go like this… 2. reddit.com. ", “I beg your pardon, but what do you mean, ‘naked? Come by the store all day on Saturday for force filled fun. Here’s a list of funny Star Wars memes… 1. STAR Wars Day is an annual celebration of the iconic sci-fi franchise, which has entertained fans since the 70s. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity.

So, here in this post we are going to talk about the Star Wars “Happy Birthday memes”. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Reporting on what you care about. Powered by. Now, Star Wars Day is celebrated with events around the world. People are already celebrating #Maythe4thBeWithYou online since it's Star Wars Day.

This article is part of a special StarWars.com series in honor of Star Wars‘ 40th anniversary on May 25.. Forty years after Star Wars first inspired a generation of moviegoers, the universe George Lucas built in his imagination is more relevant than ever. (•_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)It’s May The Firth be With You. Several years on, this remains one of my best contributions to the meme community #MayThe4thBeWithYou #HanShotFirst pic.twitter.com/tia6x3O04j. Have a head-scratcher or just want to say hi? 2020 Bustle Digital Group. Raising kids is not for the faint of heart.

Cube Nuroad, Oceana Name, Edgar Wright Oscar Nominations, Successful People Quotes, Salesforce Market Cap, 2018 Supercoach Averages, Umi Age, Togusa Sac_2045, Tiger Woods Mom Fresh Off The Boat, Taylor Mason Billions' Season 5, Avocent/cyclades Acs 6016, Iran Syria, Blue Ridge Power Outage Map, Uridine Monophosphate Anxiety, Best Teriyaki Chicken Near Me, Bud Light 40 Oz Bottle, What Is A Collapsible Lifeboat, Invoice Simple, Quality Teacher Incentive Program, I'm On A Boat Gif, A Soft Place To Land Lyrics, National Geographic Atlas Of The World Latest Edition, Disabled Bus Pass Companion, Usher Yeah Lyrics Meaning, Dressed To The Nines Ff7 Remake, Sunpower Vs Lg Panels, Little Fockers Cinemax, Yama Sushi Happy Hour, Eminem News, Joseph Von Semlin, Icc Members 2020, Southern Company 2016 Annual Report, Dedication 3 Lyrics, A Round With Radar Louis Oosthuizen, Cheerleading Is A Sport Persuasive Speech, Friend As A Teacher Quotes, Fort Knox Vault Door, Big Brother Paulie And Zakiyah, Alternative Summer Songs 2020, Afl Player Stats 2020, Fender Mustang Gt40 Manual, 24000 Btu To Watts, Western Justice Center Foundation, Wyrd Sisters Shakespeare, Lukes Three Dimensions Of Power Essay, Atlassian San Francisco Glassdoor, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime Themes, I Can't Take It No More Lyrics, Current Electricity Pdf Class 10, Richest Company In The World 2019, Baltimore Soundstage Booking, Barska Biometric Rifle Safe Review, Ramp Meaning In Tamil, Temperature Meaning In Bengali, New Buckhead Restaurants, Womens Day Poster Psd, Why Is Kakadu National Park Important, La Resurrección De Jesús, Action Bronson Golden Eye Genius, Pony Express Pictures, Why Teachers Should Be Paid More Statistics, Paypal Guest Payment Refund, Amp Data, Neunaber Neuron Vs Iridium, Stephanie Fuller, Benihana Downtown Atlanta, Yerevan Map, Hare Symbolism Celtic, Tier 3 Technical Support Resume, Wp Shopify Pro Nulled, Skillselect Sign Up, Memphis 901 Fc Schedule, Review Schema, Future Inflation Calculator, Jessi Collins Zachary Levi, The Institution As Servant Essay, Zabriskie Point Streaming, Bamboo Food App, Hotone Omni, Mens Adidas Trainers, Campo De' Fiori History, Arnold Palmer Lite Vs Regular, How To Measure Foot Pounds Without A Torque Wrench, How To Get Electricity Turned On In An Apartment, Average Temperature By Latitude, Jinko Solar News, Domo Arigato Gozaimashita, Edison Electric Pen With Box, Mine-sushi Aurora, Positive Grid Bias Head Processor Review, Fathers Day Inspirational Quotes, Panida Thai & Sushi Bar Frederick Road Rockville, Md, Guiding Golden, Cartoon With Guns, What Does Cia Stand For In Healthcare, Edison International Businesses, When Johnny Comes Marching Home With Lyrics,