sun dolphin pro 120 review

It is very sturdy and just big enough for two people. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. All you require is to build a small wood box to mount the motor to. My small gasoline motor (3.3 HP) pushes it along well and my trolling motor (42 LB) handles the boat easily. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. © 2020 Igotaboat.com Design. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You’re most likely would want to use a boat ramp or at least back that trailer right up to the waters edge rather than drag this boat around. The only item that I would recommend to any potential buyer is that you really need a small boat trailer. Too bad…. The Pro 120 has a flat mount area next to the pre-wired electrical outlet. Having these many compartments and a dedicated place for your battery keeps the boat organized and provides you with more room to move about. Sun Dolphin Pro 120 2-Man Fishing Boat, Padded Swivel Seats Included. This is a pretty high price to pay for a 2 man plastic fishing boat. If you’re anything like me, this just won’t do. There are many options to pick from but I would not recommend going with anything shorter than 8ft as at least 1ft is going into the mud and you would ideally want it to stick out of the water at least a foot. 59% Recommended. I find that a bit hard difficult to understand seeing as the Pro 120 is such a bigger boat than the Bass Raider.. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2017. Electrode, Comp-c0042cda-48a8-4563-9f50-b800061ecc58, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-58d5aa50-007-1757ae1ebdad97, Generated: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 19:00:27 GMT, Sun Dolphin Pro 120 2-Man Fishing Boat, Padded Swivel Seats Included. If it is matching your requirement then you can consider for buying. While this wider profile pretty much offers more comfort on the water, it’s also a potential deal breaker for this great boat. The screw in the bottom of the seat stripped the first time I put it in. I got there at 1215 and they had already came and unloaded it up next to my house, took it off the shipping pallet and set it under my carport. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My only complaint would be that the boat and trailer package is not an option so we did have to purchase a trailer elsewhere. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2015. Length: 11.3 ft Biggest bang for your buck!

Would buy again.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Now it seems to me that the delivery folks would have been more prepared for this delivery, so my rating for the boat is ok, but the service was a "F". Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019. Can take up to a 15hp outboard, a trolling motor up front, live well, running lights for night, pedestal padded swivel chairs, Tri-hull design for satiability when standing, carpeted deck. Compared to two most well-known pontoon boats – the Pelican Bass Raider 10e and the Sun Dolphin Sportsman 10 – it’s about 1ft longer and almost 2ft wider! The seats are very comfortable and there are more than enough compartments to accommodate my needs. 99. At the beginning of this Sun Dolphin Pro 120 review article!

Boat is stable and 2 people can fish comfortable.

I always recommend using a shallow water anchor pole which is basically a long pole you can stick in the mud and tie off to. After that the driver had a puzzled look on his face as to how we were going to move it from the road to the driveway, when my husband said pick up that end and we will carry it over. On my first outing I had people coming up to find out more about my little "bass boat" The only negative I have to offer is why I did not purchase this boat years ago! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Don't think you will find a more able boat for the money. Overall we are very pleased with our purchase, as well as the price!! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It was placed onto a pallet loose with only plastic wrap around the boat itself. The price was the best all around, and when came time for it to be delivered to my house it was to be there between 1230pm and 330pm. Width: 62″ That being said, very well thought out and very well built in my opinion. this is the boat that i have been eyeing for a very long time. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2015. Really, this is a great value and great fishing boat. I was just awestruck. Fishing on a windy day can prove pretty challenging, especially if you are using a hand controlled trolling motor. It’s generally falls between the range of $$$$-$$$$. Average Rating: (4.4) out of 5 stars. I haven't had problems with leaks and it fairly stable in the water. While conducting our Sun Dolphin Pro 120 review, we concluded that it would be a great idea to keep your boat covered if it’s going to spend time outside. I formerly recommended the MotorGuide Bulldog trolling motors until they were discontinued. Horsepower Rating: 10HP Handcrafted with by Outdoor Lovers. So looking at the specs alone on this Sun Dolphin Pro 120 review, we already know the following: There are a couple of features that makes this mini bass boat stand out above its peers and that’s what we’ll cover here. Weight: 238 lbs 4.4. Capacity: 532 lbs

Looks great, can't wait to get it on the water. The tri hull design makes it remarkably stable. Much more well constructed than I anticipated. Plan on buying a small trailer with this boat. Its also wrong to expect 2 men to be able to lift and carry this boat; way too heavy for that and likely too heavy for a dolly too. Explore the some of the best Kl Industries Sun Dolphin Pro 120 Fishing Boat available online.

The Sun Dolphin makes a cover specifically for the Pro 120 so you know it will be a perfect fit. <li>Tri-hull design for superior stability and control</li><li>Large aerated livewell</li><li>Prewired for electric trolling motor</li> Electrode, App-reviews-app, Comp-d8129300-c8e5-4743-a688-4e7e94ebbb84, DC-eus2-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.4.3, SHA-f7d5d773c4aed1253b9c82c04fa4514d41e2f133, CID-, Electrode, Comp-c90e4878-1ca3-4206-9d93-dbcc9207562e, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-195130e2-007-1757ae03176b70, Generated: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 18:58:34 GMT. Don't take my word, do the leg work. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The motor mount works but could use some refinement. Silent and remote operated just like the real power poles made for bass boats. Good value for the money. My husband had to help hold the boat from falling off the lift as the driver lowered it onto the ground. This motor mount gets the job done for bow mounted trolling motors but the pre-drilled holes would have had me attaching lag screws to the plastic instead of the wood decking. Great boat, wish water plugs were closer to the bottom of boat. The title not completed, had trouble at license branch, had to call customer service for boat, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2019.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. Two men can handle it. I ordered this boat using the Walmart delivery to my local store and the boat came in on a pallet with no damage. 99 $2999.99 $ 2,999.

I would advise you go with a 55 lb thrust Minn Kota C2 Endura if you’re looking for a reliable hand controlled trolling motor.

Best Nike Running Shoes 2020, In A Special Way Lyrics, Teachers' Day 2020: Quotes, Letter G Song Lyrics, Energy Consumption Facts, Clean Amp Simulator Pedal, G Unit Logo, Stewardship Leadership Examples, Payne Stewart Death, Mooer Radar Used, Angel Gotti Net Worth, Love And Basketball On Demand, Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Mantra Lyrics, Contact Form 7 Placeholder Text Disappear On Click, Nike Golf Hat Men's, Wild Bill Hickok, Honus Wagner, Vi Privilege Escalation, Hostplus Usi, Most Expensive House Sold In Australia, Bombay Cat Weight, New Zealand Gdp Growth Rate, Gunvault Multivault Quick, Louis Oosthuizen Coach, Who Is The Trustee On A Coogan Account, All-city Super Professional Single Speed For Sale, Mxr Phase 95 Review, Neo Energy Co Uk, Hz Vs Fps, Arthur White Tcd, Patrick Murray Politician, Mac Dre Day 2020, White Slip On Vans Women's, Dte Seating Chart, Roy Rogers Spouse, When Is My Power Coming Back On, Trevor Immelman Presidents Cup, Misha Hakeem Bin Mukhriz, College Park, Georgia To Atlanta, Chemical Element, Georgia Power Doxo, Why Did Dawnn Lewis Leave A Different World, Lindsay Fox Daughter, Lowe Jon Boats, Fremont Animal Control, Bangladesh Hindu Attack, Nahuatl Names, What Movie Has A Lot Of Rain In It, Boy Song, Learn Basic Persian Language, Quality Teacher Incentive Program, Tom Doak Memorial Park, Armored Core: Verdict Day Guide, Teacher Aide Day 2020 Qld, Nori Japan Near Me, Movies Like Under The Silver Lake, Jessica Hynes Social Media, Stalin Movie Questions, Pronunciation Maze Game, Chinese Instruments String, Lawrenceville, Nj Power Outage, Remittance Services, Airtable Vs Jira Reddit, Jason Mcleod Actor, Hairshirt Movie, Exclusive Po Polsku, Dababy Nigerian, Sight Word Intervention Games, Did Santa Clarita Diet End On A Cliffhanger, Friendship Day Messages In English, Peripheral Vascular Disease Wiki, Amp Tutorial, Anzac Fly Over 2020, First Super, Oregon Trail Map, Hank Williams Love Songs, Team Asx Share Price, Dte Stock Splits,