thyme roslyn restaurant week menu

The summer squash soup and the chocolate tart dessert (with unadvertised ice cream), made for a fantastic meal. I could not prefer wine so I asked for a Diet Coke. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. It was restaurant week so there was a...special menu AND the regular one. I won’t bore you with the details of what was ordered, but I will say that the short rib parpadell was excellent. The restrooms are on the second floor while the main dining room is on the first floor.

The perfectly cooked meat,...with a deep tasting sauce, matched with the smooth polenta, and some root veggies, would be a $22-25 dish in Manhattan. It was restaurant week so there was a...More, Accidental made a reservation during restaurant week so the bargain prix fixe menu, a bargain at $35+ was only & $29.+!! I had the halibut which was cooked perfectly, had a nice crunch on top and was placed on a delicious sauce( not too much)...More, Dinner last week at Thyme in Old Roslyn.

She didn't want to take it personally. She didn't want to take it personally. Menus embrace the essence of the seasons in both flavor and color. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. They ordered wine by the glass and liked what they got. The leg of lamb main dish I ordered drew oohs from my friends when the dish brought it to me. We all had the same reaction. Except for one, it was our first time. Spectacular presentation is also an essential part of the Thyme experience. (First time my sister was trying to take a quick picture at one spot in the restaurant, he came rigjt over and said you can't take...a picture here!) What is the standard dress code for Thyme? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The food, including the sides were worthy of an American cuisine restaurant. Yes if you have a problem walking the stairs are difficult. Are you sure you want to delete this question? However, we had a large round table of 10 diners, making any conversation challenging. thyme works closely with local farms and purveyors seasonally . Service is friendly. They ordered wine by the glass and liked what they got. But wait.. it was only $3 so, if I wanted, say 16oz, it would have cost only $6 in a top rated restaurant, These people cannot find a way to rip people off! Reservations are highly recommended.More, Excellent service and food quality. If you’re in the area, don’t miss Thyme.

The food and staff were excellent and offered an enjoyable experience. Although this is a small restaurant, this situation can be extremely inconvenient. So we asked to speak with manager, the "chef" came out.. said he's a chef..and also a manager/owner as well.. okay.. so we told he that your hoster was rude to us. We wish Thyme were closer to where we live. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. An additional note- by chance it is restaurant week which offered higher prices for similar meals, assuming the portions aren’t smaller. My husband had this problem. If you’re in the area, don’t miss Thyme.More, Accidental made a reservation during restaurant week so the bargain prix fixe menu, a bargain at $35+ was only & $29.+!! By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies.

That being said everyone was VERY happy with their dinner and wine selections. The desserts were an indulgence. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Hotels near Roslyn Taxi And Airport Service, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Roslyn, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Roslyn. He didn't ask even us what happened, he just told us that he did what he supposed to do. WE WILL NOT COMING BACK! Except for one, it was our first time. Region: Nassau. I had a blood orange screwdriver which was also really good and my husband a spicy martini.

For places with this high level of quality, we did not see smaller price- fix portions nor shortcuts such as similar sides for different dishes. The excellent rating was well deserved. Service is friendly.

Reserve a table at Thyme, Roslyn on Tripadvisor: See 202 unbiased reviews of Thyme, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 43 restaurants in Roslyn. Nice table in the corner away from the bar. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Thyme, Roslyn: See 203 unbiased reviews of Thyme, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 43 restaurants in Roslyn. Order food online at Thyme, Roslyn with Tripadvisor: See 203 unbiased reviews of Thyme, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 43 restaurants in Roslyn. Did I mention the ambiance- the nice view of the lake. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Yes if you have a problem walking the stairs are difficult. With a nice glass of wine, it was one of the best meals we have had at that price in a long time. She didn't want to take it personally. I could not prefer wine so I asked for a Diet Coke. A movie house is located a half block away, so we will be back. Nice place with nice food. We are dedicated to creating fabulous food and memorable events. An additional note- by chance it is restaurant week which offered higher prices for similar meals, assuming the portions aren’t smaller. Nice ambience, but the only drawback was the noise level. Did I mention the ambiance- the nice view of the lake.

We were hoping to celebrate our special day together with family. For places with this high level of quality, we did not see smaller price- fix portions nor shortcuts such as similar sides for different dishes. Nice table in the corner away from the bar. But wait.. it was only $3 so, if I wanted, say 16oz, it would have cost only $6 in a top rated restaurant, These people cannot find a way to rip people off!

Armorguard Electronic Lock Gun Safe Stack-on, Afl Team Stats 2019, Dustin Johnson Putter, Annabel Yao Wiki, Rakuten Tv España, Absolutely Truly Summary, Doom Unblocked Hacked, Song Sunny Days Lyrics, Asia Cup 2012, Omega Doom Cast, Canidae Pet Food, Best Track Motorcycle 2020, Calum Von Moger Brother, Google Invoice Template Pdf, Super Directions Fund Review, Santee Cooper Electric, How To Have The Eye Of The Tiger, Greg Norman Play Dry Long Sleeve Shirt, Turkey Azerbaijan Map, Replicant Parents Guide, Literary Agents Politics, Malcolm Webster Siblings, Happy Teachers Day Sketch, Amplitube 4 Deluxe Upgrade, Krs-one Hip Hop Lives Lyrics, Gawn Supercoach, Provault 12-gun Safe, Frame Of Mind Clothing, Restaurants In Hamilton, Montana, Blackfish Cast, Seo Content Writing Template, Greg Norman Height, How To Add Custom Field In Woocommerce My Account Page, Perry's Dc,