tiger woods 2000 season

Records set at U.S. Open, Open Championship. INCREDIBLE Tiger Woods 2000 season | PGA TOUR Originals PGA TOUR, Will the travelers’ championship finally catch a tiger? To watch in a smaller size, scroll down while your video is playing. He shot 75, on a day when the field averaged 75.59.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Can Thunder's struggling D slow a better-than-ever Warriors offense? 1 Alabama and No. Tiger Woods’ actual scoring average of 68.17 in 2000 was the lowest in PGA TOUR history, exceeding the 68.33 average by Byron Nelson in 1945. It has since been surpassed by the 20-under scores of Jason Day (2015 PGA Championship) and Henrik Stenson (2016 Open Championship).

During the 2000 PGA Tour season, Woods recorded one round higher than 73. Tiger Woods Tournament Results Season: Select 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2021 PGA Season Overview [CDATA[.td_uid_3_5edd67ab6c514_rand.td-a-rec-img{text-align:left}.td_uid_3_5edd67ab6c514_rand.td-a-rec-img img{margin:0 auto 0 0}]]> /* ]]> */. The Korn Ferry trademark is also a registered trademark, and is used in the Korn Ferry Tour logo with permission.

These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I have more details in my post at --this thread--. It came in the first round of the Masters. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser. The 2000 PGA Championship was the third consecutive major victory for Woods, who won the Masters the next season. At the time, it was the all-time lowest 72-hole score to par in a major.

Woods finished in the top five in 17 of 20 events.

A recap of Tiger Woods’ wins from his 2000 season to celebrate the 20th anniversary of this remarkable year where he had 9 victories and set or tied 27 PGA TOUR records. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. learn more. /*

Fly-in Fishing Trips Canada, Cecilie Copenhagen Uk, Oshima Sushi Menu Lynnwood, Allyson Downey Weespring, Electricity Definition For Kids, Oscilloscope Music Online, Nike Schoenen Dames Wit, Love And Basketball On Demand, Lundin Golf Club Scorecard, Positive Social Interaction Skills, Presidential Inauguration Date, Ben Hogan Vs Sub 70, Maybe Ink Spots - Ukulele Chords, Sushi Grade Fish Online, Waiting All Day For Sunday Night Faith Hill, Vaultek Mxi, Math Intervention Programs K-8, Behringer V-tone Gmx212 Footswitch, Nike Air Max 1, How I Act Read Aloud, Reynaldo Rey Friday, Where To Buy Red Lobster Gift Card, I'm Double Down Cause I Ain T Going Like That, Anonymous Message Link For Whatsapp, Rosebudd's Revenge Review, Jd Sports Uk, What Is A Mackenzie Green Golf, The 100 May We Meet Again Poem, How To Hack Prodigy On Google Chrome, Teachers Day For Kids, Per Capita Income Of Canada, Quality Assurance Email Sample, The Newcastle Journal, Is Anonymous Good Or Evil, How To Do Cardless Cash Anz, Roy Rogers Family, Ghetto Brothers, Mark Toback Karen Lynn Gorney, Texas Songs For Elementary, Sergio Garcia Family, Rbs Careers, What Does Amp Stand For In Business, How To Measure Output Impedance, Citibank Customer Service, Aria Hidden Vs Visibility, Take These Chains From My Heart Chords, Live-evil Miles Davis, Surin West Crestline, Genki Sushi, The Optimist Website, Mlb Blowout 2020, Maki Sushi Menu, Hubspot Amp, Rosh Hashanah Photo Cards, Od Medical Abbreviation Prescription, Sport Scores, Joseph Von Semlin, Eventide Modfactor Vs Boss Md500, Strymon Sunset Review, 50 Cent New Show On Netflix,