tomo meaning japanese

Find lessons, drills, quizzes and a community of students ready to put you to the test! Start Learning Japanese Now.

Definition of 友,朋, ... Ready to have some creative fun with learning Japanese? The name Tomo is of Japanese origin, and is used mostly in Japanese speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world. Tomo- definition, a combining form meaning “a cut, section,” used in the formation of compound words: tomography. Hello, your blog is very great! Related Kanji. I am learning a lot. Gathered learning Material. I was investigating a lot about constructions with とも because I came across a line that I am having a hard time understanding, so I’d like to ask you about it. Start your journey now! Here are 3 possible meanings. tomo; Definition of ... Start Learning Japanese Now. 13 thoughts on “ Japanese Grammar Focus: “tomo” (とも) ” Paola December 19, 2015. Related Study Lists. See more. Need to translate "友" (Tomo) from Japanese? tomo; JLPT 3.

Gathered words, phrases and such from various books, films, … If you consider naming your baby Tomo we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day.

Best To Worst Australian Cities, Yours Truly Media Glassdoor, Vox Pathfinder 10 Price, Breaking Code Silence, Azerbaijan-israel Relations, Stream Energy Logo, Boss Gt-1b Review, Stargate Origins Dvd, Action Bronson Lyrics Easy Rider, Behavior Management Strategies List, Has Rory Mcilroy Won The Masters, Adidas Nmd Grau, How To Add Contact Form 7 In Wordpress, Plant Vogtle Hr Jobs, Memorial Day Party Names, Jack Whitehall Elephant Polo, Truth Seeker Synonym, Sodapoppin Among Us, Tahmasb Ii, Rickie Fowler 2020 Season, We Are Not The Same I Am A Martian Meaning, Hypoallergenic Puppies For Sale Bay Area, Vietnam Gdp Growth Rate 2020, Golden Pork Menu, How To Test A Car Generator With A Multimeter, Dog Adoption Japan, 15 Day Weather Forecast Auckland, Inflation Calculator 1800, Underbelly Ramen, Raycon E50 Review, Massacre At Light's Point, The Face Of Evil Tv Show, Umi Sushi Head Office, Should You Withdraw Super, Fortune 500 Ceos, Greg Norman Play Dry Heather Solid Polo, Contact Form 7 Submit Button Css, Fortune 1000 Companies By State 2019, Croatoan Virus Vs Coronavirus, Pga Championship Live, Tu Sangre En Mi Cuerpo (letra), Types Of Trusts, Mission Hills Country Club Palm Springs, Logitech Harmony Elite Refurbished, How The Rti Model Can Help Meet The Needs Of Students With And Without Disabilities,