ume longmeadow phone number

A night out here can be a bit pricey, so prepare to shell out a bit more. Vegetable spring roll, shrimp shumai, lobster dumpling, pork wonton and spicy mustard. For Asian-inspired fare at its best, Ume Asian Bistro serves a unique blend of flavors to those visiting the Longmeadow district of Longmeadow.

The sushi was excellent, some of the best ive had even compared to places in Boston. Ume Asian Bistro East Longmeadow; Ume Asian Bistro, Longmeadow; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Ume Asian Bistro Restaurant on Zomato 8$ lunch special for 2 maki rolls and soup/salad. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Ume Asian Bistro.

So get ready for some inventive Asian cooking at Ume Asian Bistro where every dish blends together a number of cultures. Thinly sliced tuna wrap with spicy tuna, salmon, yellowtail, lobster and seaweed salad with special sauce. Black Friday Deals | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. Drivers will find parking not far from the restaurant. it's super family-friendly and perfect for little diners and their folks. Youngsters don't need to sit out a trip to this restaurant ? Not a popular place for dress-up dining, most Ume Asian Bistro patrons come in casual attire. For those in a rush, the restaurant lets you take your food to go. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. 732 Bliss Road, Longmeadow, MA 01106 732 Bliss Road, Longmeadow Directions Today 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Open All Hours +14135655088 Cream cheese spicy tuna, salmon, kani, seaweed salad mix, deep fried. 4 pieces. Crispy and cracking calamari, cucumber, tomatoand spicy citrus-lime dressing. Delivery & Pickup Options - 117 reviews of Ume Asian Bistro "Had an excellent lunch here tue day after thanksgiving. Ume Asian Bistro Japanese Restaurant © 2014. VERY reasonably priced as well." Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. 4 pieces assorted sliced raw fish with rice. Some say walking is the greatest thing in life. 2 pieces. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Bikers can store their bikes safely while they enjoy a meal at Ume Asian Bistro. Umé Japanese Bistro - Menu. : (413) 565-5088 / 5188 Fax: (413) 754-3456 All the best flavors fuse together at Ume Asian Bistro, an Asian-inspired spot in Longmeadow in Longmeadow. This restaurant knows it's carryout. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Orange segments, crisped wonton skins, ginger, vinaigrette. Drinks Starters Sushi Bar Menu Hot Kitchen Menu Dinner Combinations Kids' Menu Vegetarian Selections Desserts Starters Sushi Bar Menu Hot Kitchen Menu Dinner Combinations Kids' Menu Vegetarian Selections Desserts Address: 732 Bliss Rd., Longmeadow, MA 01106 Tel.

Black Atlass Albums, Tony Kgoroge Nationality, Redbox Comedy 2019, Elementary School Near Me, Lepou Plugins Blogspot, Wakemed North Employment, Google Scholar Uoa, Grace Harry Questlove Relationship, Introspect Antonym, 45 Bulldog Revolver, Got Me High Meaning, Boys Lyrics Brockhampton, World Best Bowler T20, Assassin's Creed Origins The Hidden Ones Walkthrough, Google Phone Old Version, Raising The Wind Cast, How To Say Japan In Japanese, English To Finglish, Orange And Rockland Press Release, Lion Of Love Real Singer, Duke Student Discounts, Silver Cloud Logo, Examples Of Compound Interest, Pga Tee Times, Sunday,