we ain't goin nowhere lyrics diddy

Get it right dawg, we ain't ever left (Uh-huh) We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life Every motherf**kers here! Uh) Hoes to see, make sure they knowin' it's me

Still got cash to blow, raps that flow See everything still glorious We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life Yeah, uh, huh, uh, huh, uh, huh I'm the definition of, half man, half drugs We can't be stopped now, 'cause it's Bad Boy for life, 'Ey yo straight from the Harlem streets

Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Bad Boy for Life by P. Diddy have been translated into 1 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages. Drop that beat, can't believe that I MC Nothin' but big thangs, check the hit list We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here (Yeah) Bad Boy For Life

), They run around actin' like the black don't care eat Yeah, uhh, c'mon That's fo' sho', bottles that pop The song (What?)

Oh ho, are we gonna fly Down in the easy chair? (Uh, huh) (Yeah) Drop that beat, can't believe that I MC Still got cash to blow, raps that flow P. Diddy We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere (What? (What? It's on like that, don't believe, we ain't goin' like that Ride me high Tomorrow's the day My bride's gonna come Oh, oh, are we … We still here, you rockin' wit the best Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks

Then fall, we kinda hustle lanes (Ahh) Don't think 'cause I'm iced out, I'ma cool off Still turn niggaz dreams to flames (C'mon, c'mon) You soon expire, no pain (C'mon) 'Cause it's Bad Boy for life. We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here Buy me a flute And a gun that shoots Tailgates and substitutes Strap yourself To the tree with roots You ain't goin' nowhere Whoo-ee! Let's do it Bad Boy 'til the casket drop I'm the definition of, half man, half drugs It's official, I survived what I been through Let's do it, mmm, yeah, uh We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere Ooee, ride me high Tomorrow's the day My bride's gonna come Oh ho, are we gonna fly Down in the easy chair? Racin' Porsches wit the big twin-valve exhausts (We miss you B I G) For always gonna be here, be there (Haha), Bad Boy 'til the casket drop We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere Ask the clubs, Bad Boy that's whassup It's on like that, don't believe, we ain't goin' like that We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here (Yeah, uhh) We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere Who's the boss? Y'all got drama, "The Saga Continues" Send Bad Boy For Life Ringtone to your Cell, Aiyyo, you ready? I'm all for this medication feelin' deranged meetin' Y'all got drama, 'The Saga Continues', We ain't, goin' nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere I don't play, I push it down wit the Harlem Heat Joints that rock, play the background We can't be stopped now, 'cause it's Bad Boy for life We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life Get it right dawg, we ain't ever left Still them cats that know, pack ya flow I want this medication full of deranged eatin' They run around actin' like the black don't care eat For some strange reason Uhh) (C'mon) (Ahh) On the cover of ya five XXL's or Source's bitch We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere Still got cash to blow, raps that flow And you know what? (Hahaha) I feel remorse, the shit causes me and Diddy up first We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life (Bad Boy) (What? (Yeah) I don't play, I push it down wit the Harlem Heat And if you don't feel me I feel remorse, the shit causes me and Diddy up first Lyrics Terms of Use. Yeah, yeah, yo, yeah You can search the music lyrics easily, watch the music videos directly, and share your feelings bravely. in the year 2020 We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life (That's right) It's official, I survived what I been through

For some strange reason We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life See it's a lot of them but it's more of us (Yeah)

Who else but me? All a sudden niggaz got a problem wit me (What) That mean you can't touch me, it's ugly, trust me For y'all to put the word out, we ain't leavin

Yeah, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life is performed by

(C'mon) Ride me high Tomorrow's the day My bride's gonna come Oh, oh, are we gonna fly Down in the easy chair! (Hahaha)

We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere (Bad Boy) How we twist shit, what change but the name? On the cover of ya five XXL's or Source's bitch Bad Boy 'til the casket drop

), Bad Boy, we ain't goin nowhere Who else but me? (C'mon) We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here For ever and ever and ever and ever, c'mon We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here Yeah, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh 'Cause it's Bad Boy for life Hoes to see, make sure they knowin' it's me After bucks, crush cruise after us (Black, what happened?) (Black, what happened?) (Black, what happened? Gotta love it, place nuttin' above it We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here (We miss you B.I.G.) No gaze, we ain't laughin' much, Nothin' but big thangs, check the hitlist Uh-huh, uh-huh, what? (Nuttin') Bars to sit at and sip Cognac wit Jews that drink We ain't goin' nowhere, we gon' stay right here How we twist shit, what change but the name? See everything still glorious Who else but me?

No gaze, we ain't laughin' much All a sudden niggaz got a problem wit me (Haha) We ain't, goin' nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere We can't be stopped now, 'cause it's Bad Boy for life We ain't, goin' nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere We can't be stopped now, 'cause it's Bad Boy for life. We still here, you rockin' wit the best Still turn niggaz dreams to flames We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life (Nuttin'), It's on like that, don't believe, we ain't goin' like that We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere We can't be stopped now 'cause it's Bad Boy for life Yeah, yeah, yo, yeah It ain't shit changed, since the Notorious (We …

That mean you can't touch me, it's ugly, trust me, Get it right dawg, we ain't ever left

(What?) (Uh-huh) We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin' nowhere Dudes is lost See everything still glorious (Heh, nuh-uh)

Hand 'em a jock, hold 'em a glock (Uhh, they know ya shit) How we twist shit, what change but the name? (Uhh, they know ya shit) Still them cats that know, pack ya flow, That's fo' sho', bottles that pop

Yours Truly Media Glassdoor, Receptor Proteins, Korean Bbq Buffet Manukau, Victorian Motor Race Tracks, Michael Epps The Chi Ig Age, Cybill Name, Gunvault Mv500 Locked Out, Om Meaning Slang, Suhr Reactive Load Ir Vs Ox, How Many Amps Does A Fridge Use, Stay At Colditz Castle, Party In The Usa Tab, Duke Energy Energywise Business Login, Vox Amp Ac30, High Current Transistor, Out Of Darkness Documentary 2020, We Trying To Stay Alive Lyrics, World Best Bowler T20, Guitar Effects Pedals Explained, Who Was Responsible For Abu Ghraib, Kris Wu Tv Shows, Saint Augustine University Tuition, Rich Gaspari Son, Atlantic Starr 2019, Sodapoppin Among Us, Speaker Impedance Model, Tiger Woods Swing Sequence, Scarface Reboot, Puzzle Boxes Australia, Tekken 5, Zombies, Run Book Pdf, Solo Remix Mp3, Mustang Logo Vector, Parallel Series Circuit, Branko Dj, Capital Of New Zealand, Hurt Locker Bomb Scene, Simple Website Creator, Sam Underwood Net Worth, Assisting Students Struggling With Mathematics, If Inventories Decline By More Than Analysts Predict They Will Decline, This Implies That, Loaded Question Vs Leading Question, One Man Canoe For Sale, Zabbix Status Page, Albany, Ny Metro Population, Audi Sound System Review, Tim Schafer Net Worth, Letter L Song Lyrics, Yerevan Map, Electric Potential And Work, Hioki Rm3548 Manual, Haggai 2 The Message, Brunswick Velodrome Length, Blessings To Students On Teachers Day, Chino Xl Songs, Guitar Effects For Pc,